Visit website
Reply 1
id be carefull for dodgy answers some people are just desperate out there :L
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Yea this is mine. Can you meet outside the student uni today at like 3? I can't meet inside i've lost my student card mate sorry
Reply 3
If there's a lock code then try calling up apple uk and tell them the model number, FCC ID and IC ID at the back of the phone. Every phone is registered through itunes/apple so they'll be able to track the owners information such as name and number and home address etc
Reply 4
If there's a lock code then try calling up apple uk and tell them the model number, FCC ID and IC ID at the back of the phone. Every phone is registered through itunes/apple so they'll be able to track the owners information such as name and number and home address etc
Reply 5
India27

its battery dead, i dont have a charger myself. But i do have one clue of who it belongs to.
Yes, it's mine. I don't go there but I visited it in May or June. Mine has an Apple logo on the back, so if your one does then it's probably mine. Tell me when you want to meet up and return it, thanks.
Reply 7
Wow, aren't you a nice person. Hope you get it sorted :smile:.
Try one of the facebook pages - that's where I'd check if I lost my iphone.
hows the person not bricked it yet?

and OP i'm sure you can find somebody with an iphone/ipod charger, i think everyone i know has one. failing that, hand it into your nearest apple store?
(edited 13 years ago)
Clarkkent
its battery dead, i dont have a charger myself. But i do have one clue of who it belongs to.

Take it to an apple store. They'll be able to help.
Reply 11
Can I ask just out of interest, how do you know it was lost in May/June? Or did you only just think to post on here?
Reply 12
charge it, ring numbers on it

...duh
Yeah... This isn't going to work.
Reply 14
didgeridoo12uk
hows the person not bricked it yet?

and OP i'm sure you can find somebody with an iphone/ipod charger, i think everyone i know has one. failing that, hand it into your nearest apple store?

yeah i suppose i could, but im not really tech savy myself nor do i have any rich friends lol. I think i will take it to the apple store, it will save me time too. Thanx for the suggestion.

Can I ask just out of interest, how do you know it was lost in May/June? Or did you only just think to post on here?

Coz thats about the time i found it, and im sure the owner knows the exact time, its something u are unlikely to forget if its something of yours.

Latest

Trending

Trending