Scroll to see replies

Hannah Mary
I'm in JM4, room 004!!

Cool, when you getting there?
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
JumpingJonny
Yeah, sounds about right; I dont know if any of the accommodation has 14 floors :p:

I am in Arthur Vick 2, floor 1 room 14 :yep: Really hoping it wont be as unsociable as people have since told me it is (I am sure it wont be) :s-smilie:

I'm in AV2 floor 1 room 3. And I'm doing biomedical science, how weird is that! And I'm not unsociable just abit shy to start off with :smile:
Becky894601
I'm in AV2 floor 1 room 3. And I'm doing biomedical science, how weird is that! And I'm not unsociable just abit shy to start off with :smile:

Thats cool, I will be pretty unsociable/grumpy as I will have a cold for the first few days :rant: I am sure we will be best friends in no time, do you have facebook? If so add me :yep:
JumpingJonny
Thats cool, I will be pretty unsociable/grumpy as I will have a cold for the first few days :rant: I am sure we will be best friends in no time, do you have facebook? If so add me :yep:

oh dear :frown: no problem colds can make you feel pretty down. That's unlucky being ill on the first few days of uni :frown: yes I do have facebook :smile: what is your page? and I will add you. I'm sure you have a link somewhere on here but I'm not clever enough to work this site out lol.
Becky894601
oh dear :frown: no problem colds can make you feel pretty down. That's unlucky being ill on the first few days of uni :frown: yes I do have facebook :smile: what is your page? and I will add you. I'm sure you have a link somewhere on here but I'm not clever enough to work this site out lol.

Yeah, I thought I would plan ahead and get a cold before freshers week :awesome: I dont have it on here (privacy reasons), I'll PM it to you :yep:
Reply 145
Claire_Spoon
Wow you guys are unorganised :p:

I'm pretty confident my huge pile of crap isn't going to fit into the car :nooo:

I just finished packing. Didnt take too long, most of the stuff was lying in neat piles around the house anyways.

Im pretty sure your stuff will fit in the car lol, I cant believe you are bringing that much.
obbsidian
I just finished packing. Didnt take too long, most of the stuff was lying in neat piles around the house anyways.

Im pretty sure your stuff will fit in the car lol, I cant believe you are bringing that much.

I didn't pack too many clothes or anything, it's just the really mundane stuff that's taking up room.
Like a bag of hangers, and a duvet I don't need...:p:
FatboyGinger
Cool, when you getting there?

Sunday morning!! You??
dannycarr1
O02/RRA :smile:

Didn't really want to be on the ground floor, oh well.. better than top.

YOU ARE AWESOME.
sinesquared.
YOU ARE AWESOME.

AS ARE YOU. :smile:

Latest