The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Warwick Sport

the sports fayre is on Tuesday from 10 till 4, I know that much. where do I find out when the different sports have their first sessions (taster sessions, trials, what have you)? and also where do I find out when the fitness suite/performance weights room has any sessions or induction or whatever?
(edited 13 years ago)
clickitty
the sports fayre is on Tuesday from 10 till 4, I know that much. where do I find out when the different sports have their first sessions (taster sessions, trials, what have you)? and also where do I find out when the fitness suite/performance weights room has any sessions or induction or whatever?

I've made some taster sessions booklets which will be sent around the halls with the other sabbs over arrivals weekend, including LP/PP. There'll also be the info sent out in e-mails once you have joined warwicksport and clubs you are interested in, the leaflets with the info will be available at sports fair, and all the clubs at sports fair will be very keen to tell you all about their events when you speak to them!

All will be revealed, you don't need to know everything before you arrive!
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Latest