The Student Room Group

Getting to know girl in hall

I recently started at Warwick. There is a girl in my hall who is so beautiful and I really want to get to know her.

I don't directly have her number (only through a gc) and have no experience with girls outside of dating apps / mutual friends. How can I get to know her?
Reply 1
As a friend first. You are taken by her looks, but know nothing of her character.
Reply 2
Original post by Surnia
As a friend first. You are taken by her looks, but know nothing of her character.

yup, that's the plan, but how? I've only spoken around her a couple of times and most groups have formed at this point
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
yup, that's the plan, but how? I've only spoken around her a couple of times and most groups have formed at this point

Groups will change, but what's that got to do with talking to her? There's plenty of conversation starters when you're new to uni. Do you see her in lectures, at sports or societies, meal times or even just around the halls?
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous

ask her for directions to warwick castle, but encourage her to physically take you there. chat to her along the way, and when you get to the grounds, suggest a picnic / cafe to chat more.
Reply 5
You’ve got to get talking and see if the feelings are mutual. Seek out some opportunities and see how it goes

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending