The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
You can't spell or use google properly, will it make a difference either way?
Reply 2
Original post by kultist
You can't spell or use google properly, will it make a difference either way?

I'll have you know, Google would not have told me what the question meant. I used google, so shut up. I also can spell, just wasn't typing properly. Suck out.
Reply 3
Wouldn't you be revising for the politics exam in the politics lesson, or covering material that might be in your exam? :confused:
Reply 4
Original post by Melanie-v
Wouldn't you be revising for the politics exam in the politics lesson, or covering material that might be in your exam? :confused:

the lessons are split into two, for different units.. :frown: i just need to do this work, so i should log off. lol.
I think it's bad. You should have revised earlier than this. Plus, surely the best person to be around before a politics exam would be your politics tutor? So yes I do think you're a little silly for choosing not to go in.
Reply 6
Original post by Gemma :)!
I think it's bad. You should have revised earlier than this. Plus, surely the best person to be around before a politics exam would be your politics tutor? So yes I do think you're a little silly for choosing not to go in.

I have been revising.. I have AS retakes too, so yeahup. Was revising for that, and politics, but one topic is 200 pages, so yeah..need to really sit in study mode, is what i feel, going to school, may advantage me, but, i would also not feel like i want to work after, when i get home. Also, my politics teacher for lesson 5 just lectures us lol.. i can always ask class mates late on in the evening? right now, im doing the essays i need to do, as i was told about them this morning. I think me staying home to do work, would advantage me as I'd be able to catch up and do essay questions, but me going to school would just have me worrying about the limited time i have to revise and lead me to stressing out...
i think i should stay home.
Reply 7
Revise tonight after your lesson?
What are your politics topics?
Reply 9
Original post by Bubbles*de*Milo
What are your politics topics?

The us constitution/ maybe a little of congress(tomorrow)
elections and voting/ political parties(wednesday)
there's so much to do, and i cant even get into edexcel for past papers
Original post by helpneeded-a
The us constitution/ maybe a little of congress(tomorrow)
elections and voting/ political parties(wednesday)
there's so much to do, and i cant even get into edexcel for past papers

Oh you lucky thing!

Hmmm. Political parties should be easy enough to self study. The rest might require a little more effort, I know actually very little about how the US government functions. :lolwut:
Oh you lucky thing!

Hmmm. Political parties should be easy enough to self study. The rest might require a little more effort, I know actually very little about how the US government functions. :lolwut:

The longest and more effort requiring is the elections topic, my teacher told us, that if we don't pass, we're getting kicked off the course. Our class has already showed a lack of enthusiasm for politics, whilst they've been fuffling about with UCAS and personal statements. That's another reason i want to stay at home, and also because i havn't finished off the three essays she's given us for homework, and if i go in with them incomplete she'd probably just kick me off the course and i'm not risking that. lol, there's such less motive to actually go into school when you only have 2 lessons after lunch :frown:

Do you study US edexcel politics? I could really use some past papers :frown:
I skipped Biology revision sessions, because they were covering things which I already knew, and I needed the time to go over other things! It's up to you at the end of the day, do whatever will benefit you the most :smile:
The longest and more effort requiring is the elections topic, my teacher told us, that if we don't pass, we're getting kicked off the course. Our class has already showed a lack of enthusiasm for politics, whilst they've been fuffling about with UCAS and personal statements. That's another reason i want to stay at home, and also because i havn't finished off the three essays she's given us for homework, and if i go in with them incomplete she'd probably just kick me off the course and i'm not risking that. lol, there's such less motive to actually go into school when you only have 2 lessons after lunch :frown:

Do you study US edexcel politics? I could really use some past papers :frown:

Lol, no sorry. :sad:

Look at my sig; I'm in the third year of a Politics degree. :pinch:
Reply 14
US politics is soooo easy, if you do it like me and watch the young turks youtube channel...
Yesssssss, 1 essay done! 1 and a half to go :biggrin: lool
Original post by ussumane
US politics is soooo easy, if you do it like me and watch the young turks youtube channel...

I just repped you :wink: Do you have any past papers i can use? for a2 edexcel
Lol, no sorry. :sad:

Look at my sig; I'm in the third year of a Politics degree. :pinch:

ohh:frown:
Reply 18
I just repped you :wink: Do you have any past papers i can use? for a2 edexcel

I'm sorry dude, even I have trouble finding past exam papers for essay based subjects. Easy for A2 maths students :frown:

Thanks babes, I shall add ya to my sacred when I get back home:biggrin: (I am in lesson now, I shouldn't even be here :ninja:)
It's a bit late for me to go into school now. Kinda feel like a floppp for not going in, but I guess working and trying to achieve something might make me feel better, or what not. Back to the stupid essays...

Latest