The Student Room Group

Race attack on grieving white family

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Liquidus Zeromus
http://www.thepressnews.co.uk/NewsDetails.asp?id=5547

In before "no such thing as anti-white racism".

typical ****ing asian lads, they only act hard when theres at least 20 of em, ****ing pussyoles picking on a woman and her daughter, every single 1 of those lads should get left in a BNP pub on friday night, see how ****ing brave they are then, or maybe we should blow the ****ers up as they seem to enjoy that!
Original post by Addzter
So, just to clarify, you see nothing wrong by using someone's race to insult them?

Can you give some examples or rephrase the question? I'm happy to answer but only once I am sure what you're asking.

Original post by Addzter
Don't you see how calling someone, say, a 'white slag', is racially motivated, whereas calling someone simply a 'slag' is not?

What do you mean by "racially motivated". Like, what would the insulter hope to achieve or mean by what he said?

Whatever it means, yes I can see that calling someone a "slag" is nothing to do with race and so on. Couldn't "white slag" mainly be about the "slag" part, though?

----

Anyway, in reality the phrase meant nothing - the people were indeed white, so that's that dealt with, and the pakis wouldn't have known if she was a slag or not so it's meaningless. It was just a hollow insult designed to provoke a certain emotional reaction, which it apparently did very well. There was likely no "meaning" behind it, simple a wish to upset those who heard it.
Reply 22
I had an asian man a while ago shout abuse at me, he called me a 'f'ing white bitch'. At the time I was really angry, because of his behaviour more than anything (he cut ME up, then got out of his car to come and shout at me at a set of traffic lights, saying it was my fault).

When I look back though it doesnt really bother me he said 'white', just the fact he was so disrespectful.

I think it really depends which way you look at it. Some people would be bothered, some wouldnt. The fact that it was in a cemetary would piss me off though, people go there for peace and quiet, not to be confronted or shouted abuse at.
Reply 23

Your sig makes you look like a xenophobic simpleton. You do realise that renders your argument non-existent right?
Original post by cttp_ngaf
Can you give some examples or rephrase the question? I'm happy to answer but only once I am sure what you're asking.

What do you mean by "racially motivated". Like, what would the insulter hope to achieve or mean by what he said?

Whatever it means, yes I can see that calling someone a "slag" is nothing to do with race and so on. Couldn't "white slag" mainly be about the "slag" part, though?

----

Anyway, in reality the phrase meant nothing - the people were indeed white, so that's that dealt with, and the pakis wouldn't have known if she was a slag or not so it's meaningless. It was just a hollow insult designed to provoke a certain emotional reaction, which it apparently did very well. There was likely no "meaning" behind it, simple a wish to upset those who heard it.

:rolleyes:

If I called someone a "ginger slag" you wouldn't question whether it was because that person was ginger, so why are you questioning whether the person shouted "white slag" because the family were white? Are you that dense that you can't see that using someone's race in an unprovoked bout of abuse means that said abuse is racially motivated.
Original post by Addzter
If I called someone a "ginger slag" you wouldn't question whether it was because that person was ginger,

Whether what was because they were ginger? That you insulted them at all, or that you used the word "ginger" in the insult?

Original post by Addzter
so why are you questioning whether the person shouted "white slag" because the family were white? Are you that dense that you can't see that using someone's race in an unprovoked bout of abuse means that said abuse is racially motivated.

please just try to answer my questions so that I can understand what you are saying. Then we can all just be happy and understand each other.
Reply 26
Original post by tbm
I had an asian man a while ago shout abuse at me, he called me a 'f'ing white bitch'. At the time I was really angry, because of his behaviour more than anything (he cut ME up, then got out of his car to come and shout at me at a set of traffic lights, saying it was my fault).

When I look back though it doesnt really bother me he said 'white', just the fact he was so disrespectful.

I think it really depends which way you look at it. Some people would be bothered, some wouldnt. The fact that it was in a cemetary would piss me off though, people go there for peace and quiet, not to be confronted or shouted abuse at.

I've noticed that cars seem to turn already quite stupid people into absoloute raving lunatics - I think it's the protection of being in a big metal box. The amount of times people have shouted at me from cars over next to nothing.
Reply 27
Original post by Ray Barone
typical ****ing asian lads, they only act hard when theres at least 20 of em, ****ing pussyoles picking on a woman and her daughter, every single 1 of those lads should get left in a BNP pub on friday night, see how ****ing brave they are then, or maybe we should blow the ****ers up as they seem to enjoy that!

Well I dont know what you are on about, you're chatting sh** trying to act like a big man on an anonymous internet forum, so I doubt on a scale of hard nuts you would rate much higher.
Reply 28
It is obvious that this was an attack that focused on insulting both the women and their race. I think is really sad that just because they are white it is being dismissed by some people on this thread. As someone said on here if it was aimed at a black, asian or middle-eastern individual there would be a massive backlash including, probably, some kind of comment by a racial-equality charoty - or something along those lines. It is not ok to mention someone's race in an insult as it just makes it seem like a bad thing!
Disgusting.If the victim had been black or asian the uproar would be deafening.

Ethnic conflict will always occur in a multi-ethnic society- there is plenty more of this to come.
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by thunder_chunky
Well that's a shame, but these things happen.

Watch it doesn't happen to you...

im sorry NO ONE says racism doesnt work both ways...

its a sickening story and those who did it deserve a life of hell.

but dont you dare use this as a point to attack people mate...

sickening in itself that
And..? your point? Yes its terrible, but it happens to all races, everyone can acknowledge that, but as much as abuse as what minorities get? No.
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by L i b
Yeah, India was in great shape before the British arrived...

Anyway, it's a bit late in the day to still be blaming colonialism for modern problems.

err what's this supposed to mean??
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by adam_zed
No-one says that though?

I thought the majority of 'ethnics' do these days boot seems to work on one foot why not the other.

Lets hope they deport this scum back to their stinking piss drinking **** holes out of my green and pleasant land
Original post by rockrunride
I would laugh if someone called me white trash. I would absolutely love it.

Unless, of course, I was in a bad mood already. Grieving is likely to put me in a bad mood.

:confused: Why would you love it?
Complete idiots. Streets need to be cleaned up...
Original post by koolbhoy
YOUR sIGNATURE = Very offensive :angry: Islam =/= make countries POOR!!!! it was the East indian COMpany !!! SO **** OFF!! infact Islam increased Wealth in Muslim Countries in 1100-1700 until E.I.C Came to India and TOOK OVER!!b:colone::colone::colone:

gtfo you clueless moron
... So where are you going with this? I think I already know.
“Westtown used to be a lovely area when I lived here 20 years ago. I don’t know what’s happened to it."

The ever increasing number of thinking people know exactly what has happened to it- Dewsbury has become an occupied territory, a third world pesthole resembling the middle east, in which whites are not welcome.
(edited 13 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending