Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Anglia Ruskin 2011 entry

Announcements Posted on
Got a question about Student Finance? Ask the experts this week on TSR! 14-09-2014
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ShiroiHana)
    Hii Congrats
    I just got an offer for a room in the Forum..I'm sorta excited but a bit worried as its share toilets...:/
    Trying to find people here who will be staying there too...what course you going do?
    Hey. I'm going to be staying at the forum too Have they told you which flat?
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lady_Fantabulous)
    Hey. I'm going to be staying at the forum too Have they told you which flat?
    Ooo yay finally someone elsee
    Flat 33 and you?
    You know personally I think what I am p/w is too much especially when its not en-suite :/

Sorry for the late response btw
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Ooo yay finally someone elsee
    Flat 33 and you?
    You know personally I think what I am p/w is too much especially when its not en-suite :/

Sorry for the late response btw
    Flat 34
    Hmm I'm assuming that p/w mean what you're paying for it? In which case I agree Especially since my room's really far from the bathroom Though the rooms I saw on the open day are all really nice though.
    Haha that's okay
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Flat 34
    Hmm I'm assuming that p/w mean what you're paying for it? In which case I agree Especially since my room's really far from the bathroom Though the rooms I saw on the open day are all really nice though.
    Haha that's okay
    Yh its not like I can reject the offer, its either that or nothing *sigh*
    I got room 2 and I didn't go to see so I have no idea what its like...
    Did you see the Forum rooms?
    I just hope it will be ok, if its a nice place I won't worry about money..just want it to be satisifying
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Yh its not like I can reject the offer, its either that or nothing *sigh*
    I got room 2 and I didn't go to see so I have no idea what its like...
    Did you see the Forum rooms?
    I just hope it will be ok, if its a nice place I won't worry about money..just want it to be satisifying
    Yeah, I'm just glad that I have somewhere to live next year
    I did see them, though I cant tell you what your's will be like because they were a bit of a mish mash of different sized flats and rooms. It is a nice place though (at least in my opinion) Some of the upstairs rooms have low, sloping ceilings but I don't think that really makes them any worse, and there are a couple of outside communal areas for the university students.
    The university's bit is run/looked after (I'm not entirely sure what he does) man who showed us round and he was nice, and gave me his number so I could ring him up to get information about my room. I'll find it for you so you can ring him if you like
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Mumford Theatre, Cambridge
    Tuesday May 22nd-Thurs May 24th, 2012 7.30pm

Spring Awakening is a classic coming of age story where passionate young Melchior, Moritz and Wendla, and their friends, face the repressive control of an older generation, some rebelliously challenging the authority of teachers and parents and others tragically destroyed before their adult lives have even begun.

Love, passion, sex, innocence, fear, suicide: the taboo-breaking that each generation confronts.

~Contains adult themes

Tickets: £8.00 (£6.50 concessions)

Book online at the Mumford website - http://www.anglia.ac.uk/ruskin/en/ho...Awakening.html
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I'm just glad that I have somewhere to live next year
    I did see them, though I cant tell you what your's will be like because they were a bit of a mish mash of different sized flats and rooms. It is a nice place though (at least in my opinion) Some of the upstairs rooms have low, sloping ceilings but I don't think that really makes them any worse, and there are a couple of outside communal areas for the university students.
    The university's bit is run/looked after (I'm not entirely sure what he does) man who showed us round and he was nice, and gave me his number so I could ring him up to get information about my room. I'll find it for you so you can ring him if you like
    Oo i think that would be great Talking to someone who knows it well would be good...and hearing your opinion really helped too...I appreciate it...you coming on the 22nd of August?

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: May 18, 2012
New on TSR

Writing your personal statement

Our free PS builder tool makes it easy

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.