Student in halls, University of Sunderland
University of Sunderland
Sunderland
Visit website

Sunderland Offers

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Jane1990
Hi

I got conditional offer from Sunderland yesterday! Sent my application beginning of Jan..

Any one else doing English Q300? Whats the difference between this degree and Q320?

I want to do a PGCE after to teach english in secondary school.

I'm a second year on Q320 (Lang and Lit) and I haven't got a clue what the difference is! It's a good course though :biggrin: All the modules interlink with the other English degrees so I think any difference in the courses is veeeeery small.
(edited 13 years ago)
Student in halls, University of Sunderland
University of Sunderland
Sunderland
Visit website
Good luck to everyone applying for Sunderland :smile:
I am a first year studying media, communication and culture and I love it. If your doing media especially the facilities and choices of modules are great and the people I have met so far are all down to earth and friendly. Not to sure about the other departments but I wish you all luck in your applications.

Oh and remember Sunderland won the Times Higher Education award for Top Student Experience in 2010!
Reply 42
Just had interview for English Education with QTS this morning! Any one else has this or heard back?
Reply 43
Visited Sunderland uni yesterday. The city didn't leap out at me as much as I'd hoped but the campus was very nice. The people there were friendly and I got to meet some of the academic staff who gave me a big insight to the courses. Very positive experience, think this is going high on my list. :smile:
I only applied in March for Maths Education course, haven't heard a peep yet.
Anyone else apply late and heard anything back yet?
Reply 45
Anyone had an offer for English Lang/Education?
Hello,

I received my offers from Sunderland two days after I applied but I'm doing English. For science based courses and those courses primarily to do with teaching or to with people, it does take a bit longer as they do have to run some checks on you and stuff. I experienced this with my offer from Teesside. I wouldn't worry just yet :smile:
I have a conditional for Sunderland , got it within 24 hrs of applying

Posted from TSR Mobile
Studying sociology

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending