The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
it is him indeed. he's so like my imaginary godfather.
sophieD
Royal holloway was mid november and kings was around the 25th november methinks

It's almost november -- I can't wait! when did you send your app?
Reply 42
silence
it is him indeed. he's so like my imaginary godfather.

bless! when i went to pompeii i hadn't done latin yet, but my sister had, so when we got to his house she got all excited and i was really apathetic, i.e. 'it's just a house, it looks like all the others'. Hehehehe!

But, back to English, i got confirmation of my application from one uni today, so my email is working! Hurrah!
~nat~
bless! when i went to pompeii i hadn't done latin yet, but my sister had, so when we got to his house she got all excited and i was really apathetic, i.e. 'it's just a house, it looks like all the others'. Hehehehe!

But, back to English, i got confirmation of my application from one uni today, so my email is working! Hurrah!
oo yay, exciting :smile: which uni was it?
Reply 44
*Bethany*
oo yay, exciting :smile: which uni was it?

York, where I'm soon to be rejected from! Woo!
~nat~
York, where I'm soon to be rejected from! Woo!
York's the only one I've got! I want more confirmations... and UCAS track...gr! aaw I'm sure they won't reject you :smile:! They're going to reject me though, which sucks as it's my absolute favourite. I even applied for two courses there
Reply 46
fonzievision
It's almost november -- I can't wait! when did you send your app?

around the 15th october!

i know its exciting waiting! i can't believe it was a year ago i was waiting it seems like yesterday!

good luck im sure ull hear pretty soon from kings and RH
Reply 47
*Bethany*
York's the only one I've got! I want more confirmations... and UCAS track...gr! aaw I'm sure they won't reject you :smile:! They're going to reject me though, which sucks as it's my absolute favourite. I even applied for two courses there

grrr it's all so frustrating!

and you, young lady, pull yourself together: have some faith in yourself! I no that's a bit hypcritical coming from me, but we need to both stay positive :biggrin:
Has anyone heard from their Cambridge college yet? I have my UCAS welcome letter but nothing from Sidney Sussex yet - or from my other choices for that matter.
Reply 49
Both my brothers didn't receive any acknowledgement of receipt letters. So I wouldn't worry if a uni doesn't respond, it doesn't necessarily mean they haven't received it. I don't think any university of London colleges respond unless they accept you, and Warwick don't (I don't think), so just don't panic if you don't get anything (although it's a bit much for me to talk, as ive already received 3!)
Reply 50
KateSm
Both my brothers didn't receive any acknowledgement of receipt letters. So I wouldn't worry if a uni doesn't respond, it doesn't necessarily mean they haven't received it. I don't think any university of London colleges respond unless they accept you, and Warwick don't (I don't think), so just don't panic if you don't get anything (although it's a bit much for me to talk, as ive already received 3!)

3, wow! Great advice, thanks :smile:
~nat~
grrr it's all so frustrating!

and you, young lady, pull yourself together: have some faith in yourself! I no that's a bit hypcritical coming from me, but we need to both stay positive :biggrin:
hehe I try, but it's too difficult... :p: You should though, you have nothing to worry about :smile:
Neither do you, missus!
If any of you applied to Royal Holloway, you can check if you've been made an offer at http://portal.rhul.ac.uk -- all you need is your UCAS application number .

Mine says they've received the application but not yet made an offer..
I've heard from cambridge,york,bristol and imperial. :biggrin:
No offers though. :rolleyes:
Widowmaker
I've heard from cambridge,york,bristol and imperial. :biggrin:
No offers though. :rolleyes:

Except you're applying for a totally different degree. lol
Reply 56
Elusive Moose
Neither do you, missus!

couldn't have put it better myself!

When is UCAS Track actually up - is it 'sometime this week' or does anyone know a specific date? And does Track show if unis have received your application?
Reply 57
~nat~
couldn't have put it better myself!

When is UCAS Track actually up - is it 'sometime this week' or does anyone know a specific date? And does Track show if unis have received your application?

Well I have no idea, but I wish they would hurry up and get it running! My post often goes walkies and I don't see it for days on end, so it would be nice to have a reliable source to see what my situation is.
Reply 58
in theory, it should be up within the next 24 hours now.
Reply 59
silence
in theory, it should be up within the next 24 hours now.

'in theory' being the key words there: in reality, who knows? :p:

thanks for the replies everyone - good luck to all :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending