The Student Room Group

Entering "Education" UCAS

Hi,

I am a Canadian who is planning on studying law in the UK beginning sep/oct 2011. I already hold a four year undergraduate degree in Criminology from York University. I have begun my application process through UCAS, however, I am seeking some clarification regarding what to include under the "education" part of my application. I will definitely add my York University degree as it is my highest qualification, but do I have to include my secondary school diploma as a qualification? If so, under "Canada-Ontario-Secondary School Diploma", UCAS requires me to enter my "Module/Unit 1, Qualification Date and Result" (with the option of adding more "modules"). What does that mean? Do I have to add each course I took in high school (grades 9-12) and the grade I achieved in each course? My highest qualification in my undergraduate degree, aren't those the grades UK Universities should be concerned about?
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 1
You've understood things correctly. Yes, you do have to include your high school diploma, and yes, the modules are the courses you took in high school. Acceptance to law school will be based mainly (or only) on your undergrad degree, but UCAS rules state that you have to include all the schools you've attended since age 11 (http://www.ucas.ac.uk/students/applying/howtoapply/education/).

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending