The Student Room Group

What did YOU do for your 18th?

Scroll to see replies

Went to the pub for 20minutes before my friend had to leave to go to his dentist appointment...

My birthday was in June, so was in the middle of A levels and the day before an exam. Not fun.
Reply 61
I don't remember because it wasn't exactly a fun day. Had cake for sure though.
Reply 62
Original post by ArcadiaHouse
My 18th is on Saturday and is turning into something of a disaster. My best friend is very ill and might need surgery, one of my friends is miles away as it's still the Christmas holidays, some of my friends are busy and my granddad has cancer so I want to spend some of the day with him.

I have no idea what to do during the day. :frown: There are no shows on, I don't want to go shopping, I just have no idea what I should do ... I don't know why I feel so stressed about it, I was just excited about my 18th being on a Saturday, but if things keep going wrong my 18th will turn out to be just as **** as my 16th and 17th! :frown:

Anyone have ANY suggestions about how to salvage the day? I could go out for lunch and dinner, but what could I do between them? :s-smilie:

Ugh. FML. :sad:

You could go watch some movies :redface:
Reply 63
Original post by strawberry
I got an attitude that my mom didn't like and got stomped on by her to get me back under her thumb again. Otherwise, no I didn't really do anything I think

woah...
yeah well, she said I could do whatever I like within limits when I turned 18 ... what a lie that turned out to be
Original post by Cyclone33
You could go watch some movies :redface:

Thanks for the suggestion. :tongue: I thought about going to see 'Burlesque' for a 'so-bad-it's-bad' sleazefest.

There's a pantomime on during the day, I've found. I know people who spend their 21st birthdays at pantomimes. :biggrin:
Original post by strawberry
yeah well, she said I could do whatever I like within limits when I turned 18 ... what a lie that turned out to be

The "within limits" caveat obviously proved to be very restrictive...:frown:
Reply 67

This. I spent my 18th in Hooters in NYC. :coma:
I had a house party and the plumbing broke so we had no running water for the night or the next morning. The toilet smelt pretty bad when people where sick in there 'cos we couldn't flush it.

On the plus side I got a blowjob so you know swings and roundabouts

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending