The Student Room Group

What did YOU do for your 18th?

Just as the title says, what did you do for your 18th birthday?

And if you didn't do anything, do you regret it? :s-smilie:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I had a massive house party. The stuff of legends.

Well people still remember my house parties 5 years later, even people I haven't seen in about that length of time.
Reply 2
LOL I was in Belgium for my 18th. We went to Luik and visited an Aquarium and Zoology Museum. It sounds a bit dull written down but it was fun and memorable because it was such a random thing to do on an 18th. The museum part had loads of stuffed animals, animal skeletons and a large section had pickled animals.
Reply 3
I wore shiny blue trousers and made everyone walk for miles to find the right place to eat. It was awkward.
ate a cake
:cookie:
Reply 6
I ate at Nando's with a few friends, and after that, watched Up. Then it was back to revising for Jan exams :sigh:
I will be 18 a week today. Going to some classy bars and clubs in Glasgow. :biggrin: I want to go to Berlin later this year though to celebrate my 18th year, I can't do it next week though lol, too soon after Christmas!
I organised a trip to a pole dancing studio for a lesson with my friends. It was pretty good :smile:
Went for dinner and cocktails with my friends, then another evening dinner with my boyfriend, then a biiig party in my cabin with lots of booze and Chinese food and then my first proper night out later in the week :smile:

So long ago now, though :frown:...or at least it feels like it haha!
Reply 10
Went into town to get hammered. Can't remember it too well.
Reply 11
It was a Friday: Went to school, came home, sat on computer, went to bed, got on with life.
I hired out a venue and had a party.
I will probably go on an amazing trip around US in summer to celebrate my 18th year, even though my birthday is actually in a few months...
Mine was mid week, so I just went to the cinema. The saturday I went drinking with my older brother.
Reply 15
Nothing. I wasn't very popular, lol.
Reply 16
Got smashed with a group of friends, then went and played laser quest for a couple of hours. It was a good night!
I had no choice about doing nothing on mine sadly, none of my friends or gf at the time were around and it ended up being a day of just sitting around with the family, much like every other day. I don't regret it because like I said it wasn't my fault and it would be silly to regret things you had no control over however I do want to make sure I don't have a birthday that dull again!
Went out with my friends and basically drank my body weight in bacardi and coke
Reply 19
Hired out a private venue (at the local tennis club) and had an awesome disco type party with all my friends :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending