The Student Room Group

What You Do Before Going Clubbing?

Scroll to see replies

usually involves 5 or 6 shots of sambuca and a few malibu and cokes. too stingy to buy lots of drinks. :biggrin:
Original post by Delaney
Males: Prelash
Females: Do hair and nails, pick outfit, have a bitch sesh with the girls etc. etc.

haha :P

Haha some of the girls I know prelash harder than the guys :rolleyes:
Reply 62
I drink whilst getting ready, never too much tho

Usually those mixers in a can because i cant handle "real drinks"
Reply 63
I don't go clubbing, so my answer is that I continue living my life in the normal way for an indefinite period of time until some unspecified point in the future when i may or may not enter a club again.
Reply 64
pre-lash!
its always the best bit of the night personally, friends, drinking games, and music but not so loud you cant hear anybody speak :smile: much more fun than clubbing!
i love the pre bit, usually last only like a couple of hours in the club then go get cheesy chips and a burger and go home. ha.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 65
Original post by Delaney
Males: Prelash
Females: Do hair and nailsmake up, pick outfit, have a bitch sesh with the girls etc. etc.

haha :P

I must have a penis hiding somewhere :O

Umm, I usually get ready (doesn't take long, usually leave my hair natural because if I do anything with it, it goes curly again in the club), then go to the nearest 'spoons for cheap drinks, once tipsy we go to the club :smile:

Afterwards you gotta have some sort of disgusting greasy burger.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 66
Ring of fireeeee!
Reply 67
Original post by Samz
pre-lash!
its always the best bit of the night personally, friends, drinking games, and music but not so loud you cant hear anybody speak :smile: much more fun than clubbing!
i love the pre bit, usually last only like a couple of hours in the club then go get cheesy chips and a burger and go home. ha.

Couple hours? I wouldnt go tbh if i would only be in there a cpl hours
I'm surprised to read that none of you ready your condoms before leaving. Tut tut.
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by dzeh
Have a tactical ****.

Who's the girl in your sig? Now thats the definition of curvy.
have sex with my boyfriend, just in case we get too drunk, we wont get horny and cheat on each other :smile:
Reply 71
I spend £10 buying a crate of 15 bottles of beers I will later be paying £3.30 for when I go out.

Life's a bitch. :frown:
Reply 72
Original post by SummerSofas
-do some bicep curls to get the blood flowing to my arms

lol I do this, makes me "feel" wedge, but in the morning it just makes the hangover worse.
Reply 73
I don't need to go clubbing to have fun. PSSH
Reply 74
Have a quick drink (not enough to get me bladdered though) and listen to some choonage.
Shower. ****. Shave. Tactical ****.
At home, we all tend to get ready at our own homes and then start drinking at a bar or something before heading to a club.

At university, we tend to get ready together and have serious quantities of alcohol before we leave. It is a little silly to be unable to walk in a straight line when you LEAVE home lol, but it hasn't failed us, as a tactic, yet.
Reply 77
Eat, drink.. water :yep: (got to be hydrating oneself) then pre-drink in order to save money.
Reply 78
Original post by DarkSenrine
I put a balaclava on and a full black body suit.

Violence is against the law, after all.

Lol, most people probably didn't get that.
Reply 79
Original post by greeneyedgirl
Virgin till married = having sex with lots of people...of course :rolleyes:

Either way I'd avoid you if I met you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending