The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Aeronautical Engineering Interview

Hi,
I had my Aeronautical Engineering interview on Wednesday 8th December 2010 and was told that I'd get a reply in a week's time and I still haven't heard anything back from Imperial. Should I be worried?:confused:
Reply 1
Technically I think Imperial say they won't give out offers until after the Jan 15th deadline, but yeah they did say that we would hear within a week on the 8th December Admissions day. I was lucky and got an offer a few days afterwards. But you never know what's happening exactly, and it all comes down to chance...this year there's probably a ~12% of getting a place for the course.
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Reply 2
OMG! Was your interview on the 8th too? I was one of the only girls there, well there were two of us lol. Congratulations on your offer btw. I hope i get mine soon
Reply 3
Just got an email from Ucas yesterday with my offer for aeronautical engineering. Strange thing is - I was never called for an interview. Im an Irish student and applied there about 3 months ago - is it normal to get an offer without an interview?? No idea about yer system!

And RE the other person who got an offer - what conditions did you get?
i had an interview for aero at imperial in november and they also said i'd find out within a week. a week later, i still hadn't heard anything so of course i thought i got a rejection. the morning after i checked an email which came at 11:45pm on the 7th day and got an offer. it's probably just ucas taking its time to update - good luck :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending