The Student Room Group

League of Legends thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Chumbaniya
I like the look of Darius. It seems unlikely he'll be a great pick for high level play as he doesn't offer great utility or tankiness and it's unlikely he'll work as a trynd-style hypercarry, but for low level/normal games a champion with an execute that refreshes on kills plus a slow and pull back is going to be amazing fun for stomping with.

He seems op.

His passive is armor penetration. He is all about AD so will easily get >200

that means his ult is easily 700 TRUE DMG at 2 stacks which is just 2 hits. 2 hits his q and the ult = ad carry dead. all of that within 2 seconds.

And his Q is not bad either - the outside hit is 315 + 1.05*AD = 525 at 200 AD. And it's AOE.
Original post by danny111
He seems op.

His passive is armor penetration. He is all about AD so will easily get >200

that means his ult is easily 700 TRUE DMG at 2 stacks which is just 2 hits. 2 hits his q and the ult = ad carry dead. all of that within 2 seconds.

And his Q is not bad either - the outside hit is 315 + 1.05*AD = 525 at 200 AD. And it's AOE.

I need to play some games with him in, but he does look strong. I think the lack of damage on the E is a smart move, but his ratios are pretty good when you consider the damage from the passive too.

I think he's likely to be too coin-flippy to be that useful at high levels, as it's really a case of him either having enough damage to kill one enemy with his ult and then he continue on with a huge rampage, or not quite getting a kill and then ending up pretty weak. I think he'll be easy to shut down, as his mobility is quite low and unless he goes really tanky and neglects damage items, he'll be easy to just CC and kill.

But in anything lower level I agree he's likely to crush people. A bit like Fiora - not that great at high levels, but really strong if you start getting a few kills and start snowballing, and people don't know how to counter you.
Is this game any good? Rep if good/ bad.
Original post by blueray

lmao blatant rep whoring
Original post by venenecinema
lmao blatant rep whoring

I don't care about rep, I care about honesty. That's why I said vote it according to good = pos bad = bad.
If I cared I wouldn't have like =760 lol
Original post by blueray
I don't care about rep, I care about honesty. That's why I said vote it according to good = pos bad = bad.
If I cared I wouldn't have like =760 lol

And you seriously think that there would be any neg votes on a LoL thread? Come on...
Reply 1586
played a game in jungle today as xin hoe (lol) and yesterday i pulled a 25/12/9 or something
but had a game were every time i ganked, this volly bear would last hit with his ****ing skill (that ****ing fear one), everytime i was closing in on a kill, the yi would activate his r run in, use his q, and try last hit, then every time i ganked him, id alert, hed use his q, id jump in , activate, then hed drop back.... what a bad game...
and i gave out some really good oppertunitys, i could have been so mega fed, but they just kept last hitting, volly was on 8/2, and he only killed the op lane 1 time by him self, that last hitting son of a bitch!

(whrote utility for some reason)
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 1587
Original post by blueray

play and find out
Original post by chill543
play and find out

i'm not downaloding and installing if its crap.
Reply 1589
Original post by blueray
i'm not downaloding and installing if its crap.

if it wasnt good, then why would there be a 100 pg thread on it :smile:
its good, but takes a few games to get used to...
The etiquette of some players is appauling -.-I'm now trying my best not to troll, flame, whine or anything, and just be as pleasant a person as possible when playing.
Lulz just got a quadra as Jarvan.

I had no real dmg items as well (just wriggles). Was mid game so hilarious. The opponent wanted to bait us so we take out 2 the third comes to help we get her and then Irelia jumps on one of our low guys gets stunned, then knocked up by me then killed.
Lulz just got a quadra as Jarvan.

I had no real dmg items as well (just wriggles). Was mid game so hilarious. The opponent wanted to bait us so we take out 2 the third comes to help we get her and then Irelia jumps on one of our low guys gets stunned, then knocked up by me then killed.

I came in to report two quadras in the last few days.

The first was with tank Shen (in a game where I also got two double kills) and the second with Volibear. I had carried my team hard as they sucked and two of the enemy team tried to gank me and I turned and killed them both before killing two others in the resulting team fight.

Darius looks like he does insane damage but I don't have the points to buy him :frown:
Original post by paddy__power
I came in to report two quadras in the last few days.

The first was with tank Shen (in a game where I also got two double kills) and the second with Volibear. I had carried my team hard as they sucked and two of the enemy team tried to gank me and I turned and killed them both before killing two others in the resulting team fight.

Darius looks like he does insane damage but I don't have the points to buy him :frown:

Gz, quadras with tanks is nice!

And yes, I'm getting close to 6.3k but I want to wait his nerf first and try him when he becomes free. See if I even like him. I bought a few champs for a lot IP without ever really playing them.
Normal draft is messed up :lolwut:

Me and a friend duo queued, all our team was lvl 30 200+ wins.

They had a lvl 12, 15, 21, 18 and a 30.

Easiest game of my life.
Reply 1595
Original post by cambo211
Normal draft is messed up :lolwut:

Me and a friend duo queued, all our team was lvl 30 200+ wins.

They had a lvl 12, 15, 21, 18 and a 30.

Easiest game of my life.

that level 30 guy... i swear thats always me lol
come into a game, and the yi goes, i going AP

he has heal and promote.... dafuq!
Gz, quadras with tanks is nice!

And yes, I'm getting close to 6.3k but I want to wait his nerf first and try him when he becomes free. See if I even like him. I bought a few champs for a lot IP without ever really playing them.

Am I like, the ONLY person that hasn't ever got a Quadra or Penta before? :frown: The most i've got is a triple.
I just keep getting trolled.
Original post by Quornslice
Am I like, the ONLY person that hasn't ever got a Quadra or Penta before? :frown: The most i've got is a triple.

Well I guess. But generally those that don't, don't talk about it you see.
Original post by Quornslice

Nah I haven't :/

I'm either a fed AP (so I nuke and then get killed after maybe a double kill) - or I'm a carry who just doesn't time the shots right in order to snag the kills, or I'm a top laner who is busy shutting down the enemy carries and the rest of my team gets the other three kills.. Whenever I get super fed the enemy never seems to group up nice and cosily for me to smash them :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest