Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

University of Leeds Accomodation 2011

Announcements Posted on
Post on TSR and win a prize! Find out more... 10-04-2014
Interview Discussion 30-01-2014
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    anyone know how much it costs to use the washing machines and dryers?
    • 8 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tassie8D)
    anyone know how much it costs to use the washing machines and dryers?
    £2.20 for the washing machine and £1 for the dryer.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Muffinz)
    I have 4 boxes of needles... That's enough to last me 3 months x_x
    Ouch. *dislikes needles*
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    Most of mine is attached to my laptop which I'll have to do tonight or tomorrow morning... won't take long :P

I'm so nervous now. This time tomorrow I'll be moved in!
    Same here D:
    • 10 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bella Occhi)
    Same here D:
    Had half a bottle of white wine/irish courage :P
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    Had half a bottle of white wine/irish courage :P
    Good move, in fact you should just turn up drunk tomorrow...
    • 10 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bella Occhi)
    Good move, in fact you should just turn up drunk tomorrow...
    I think if I keep drinking at this rate, I may just do so... x_x

Also, I'd just like to announce that my parents are staying in Leeds overnight in a B&B, and are going out on the piss that night. My parents are win.
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    I think if I keep drinking at this rate, I may just do so... x_x

Also, I'd just like to announce that my parents are staying in Leeds overnight in a B&B, and are going out on the piss that night. My parents are win.
    Just as long as you don't run into them :p:
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    moving in tomorrow eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee XD
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    hey guys, I have a query, i have been stupid and i did not confirm my slot for moving in times tomorrow and they are all booked up, so does anyone know if that is actually important and they wont let me move in, or is it ok? Also where do i give in my essential information form tomorrow with the two passport photos?
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pendrive)
    hey guys, I have a query, i have been stupid and i did not confirm my slot for moving in times tomorrow and they are all booked up, so does anyone know if that is actually important and they wont let me move in, or is it ok? Also where do i give in my essential information form tomorrow with the two passport photos?
    Im not sure about the first bit, maybe you should ring up.

The essential information form you just give to the people you get your keys off =]
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lovin)
    I had the very same problem. The more I packed the more stuff there was to pack. Didnt think I'd get it all into my car lol.

I'm now here at the Leodis residences but im the only one n my flat rather lonely and spent the majority of yesterday unpacking and getting my room all sorted.
    Today I shall be exploring and getting majorly lost lol
    I now have the same problem as you... moved here today and I'm the only one too.
    I like your plan though, might do that too if no-one moves in by the afternoon :P
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SmellyLemon)
    Same, i've almost finished now and i don't know how i'm going to get it in the car, and then fit it in to my room. What block are you in at Clarence?
    Squeezed it into the car but plenty of room in my room, I think I got the big room of the flat :P
    I'm in block D, what about you?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lovin)
    What accommodation are you in?
    I'm in Oxley And just got in after an awesome first night out What about you?
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rachelll=))
    I'm in Oxley And just got in after an awesome first night out What about you?
    Absoloutely shattered after walking around Leeds all day then to do it again at night. Im shattered. LOL 4:45 and i would think i would be too. Nunite x
    • 10 followers

ReputationRep:
    ... I just woke up to TRAVEL to Leeds. Eugh.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mo-Amin)
    I now have the same problem as you... moved here today and I'm the only one too.
    I like your plan though, might do that too if no-one moves in by the afternoon :P
    Well, most of my flat mates turns up yesterday and the last one today. Although I went out into the city in the morning and got Soooooo lost, was out walking trying to find my way back for like four hours. Was incredible. And soooo tired when I got back to the halls. And STILL dont know where anything is lol
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lovin)
    Well, most of my flat mates turns up yesterday and the last one today. Although I went out into the city in the morning and got Soooooo lost, was out walking trying to find my way back for like four hours. Was incredible. And soooo tired when I got back to the halls. And STILL dont know where anything is lol
    A fair few of mine have turned up now too :P Hope they're all... cool. Ahah.

After ALL that you don't remember where anything is? Ah well, it'll be like a brand new excperience every time I guess :P
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Anyone know where we go to get a bus pass?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mo-Amin)
    Squeezed it into the car but plenty of room in my room, I think I got the big room of the flat :P
    I'm in block D, what about you?
    Block P, eventually got everything into the car, had to keep moving things around so my mum could see out of the back window
Updated: May 24, 2012
Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.