Scroll to see replies

Reply 160
Biology Unit 2 - A* (100/100)
Chemistry Unit 3 - A* (100/100)
Physics Unit 2 - A* (98/100)

History Paper 2 - B :/
Original post by lucylala4
heyy!
i'm in year ten too, i did B1C1P1, B2C2P2, B3B4B5, B4B5B6 and P1P2P3. I got full marks on the first three and 46/50 on the last two! I'm so happy! I did B1B2B3 and C1C2C3 last year and i got an A on the biology and full marks A* on the chemistry. I'm doing triple science.

How did you do? :smile:

I got an A*, 49/50, in my unit 2 exam. So pleased! :smile:
Well done, you've got brilliant results.
Reply 162
Original post by JLKeating
UMS :smile:

Cheersies! That explains that :smile:.
Reply 163
Pleased with my results.
OCR additional science (B3, C3, P3) - A* 99/100 UMS.
Original post by looloo59
Biology Unit 2 - A* (100/100)
Chemistry Unit 3 - A* (100/100)
Physics Unit 2 - A* (98/100)

History Paper 2 - B :/

Freaky...my science results are exactly the same as yours!
History I got an A and RE an A*

EDIT: by the way, did anyone else who did OCR history Sources paper (mine was on Jenner) get an unusual result? My school got really weird results - lots of people who were targeted to get A/A* (and got that in the mock) got Cs or even Es. Only 6 people in the year got A*. I was just wondering if anyone else had the same problem.
(edited 13 years ago)
OCR latin lang paper 1: 90/100 A*
OCR latin lang paper 2: 89/100 A
Reply 166
Original post by --emma--
by the way, did anyone else who did OCR history Sources paper (mine was on Jenner) get an unusual result? My school got really weird results - lots of people who were targeted to get A/A* (and got that in the mock) got Cs or even Es. Only 6 people in the year got A*. I was just wondering if anyone else had the same problem.

Yes! It was very similar at my school. I am predicted A* and am continually working to that standard but I took that exact paper on Jenner and got a B :frown: others in my year did a lot worse though, many targeted at B-A*'s got E's :eek: everyone's results in my class were quite a shock.
Reply 167
Yes! It was very similar at my school. I am predicted A* and am continually working to that standard but I took that exact paper on Jenner and got a B :frown: others in my year did a lot worse though, many targeted at B-A*'s got E's :eek: everyone's results in my class were quite a shock.

Because we are the guinea pig year(we are the first one to try out this kind of paper with a changed specification). last year For classical civ i was predicted an A* and got a B, have to retake, however, were the ones that wont get as gooder results as we should have

our school are asking for some to be remarked, and if their grades move up, more papers will be sent off, so hopefully it will be okay (for some at least) :s-smilie:
Well i got 95/100 for P3 and 98/100 for C3....dont you hate it when your sooo close...arghh..lol
at least i got overall A* for chemistry GCSE!
Original post by Paramore<3
Only got results for my English controlled assessment back - A*! :biggrin:
Does anyone know if the marks that come under the 'results' column are the raw marks or UMS? E.g, 060a* - 60 UMS marks?

Same A* in english language controlled :smile:
I got 100 UMS in B2 and P2 and 56/60 in my Geog OCR! I'm really pleased. :biggrin:
Original post by Jesss9
Has anyone else heard about the problems with AQA marks?! Our teachers said the marks might change!
Anyway...
OCR Applied ICT - 100 a*
AQA Biology unit 2 - 100 a*
AQA Chemistry unit 2 - 100 a*
AQA Physics unit 2 - 100 a*

...and this is why I'm worried about marks changing, I swear I didn't do that well! :s-smilie:

Maybe your teachers won't send them to be remarked? Were those results a lot different to your unit 1's, and those are UMS so the actual marks could be quite different.
Don't worry about it :smile:
Reply 173
Original post by GeographyEllie
Same A* in english language controlled :smile:

Woop! :smile:
You on Edexcel?
Reply 174
Original post by recurring500
I got an A*, 49/50, in my unit 2 exam. So pleased! :smile:
Well done, you've got brilliant results.

That's fantastic. Well done! :biggrin:
Original post by Paramore<3
Woop! :smile:
You on Edexcel?

I think i'm doing AQA?
I don't know why all schools don't just do the same tbh! :smile:
Well done!
Reply 176
Umm... B4/B5/B6 - 40/50 - A

I may retake this one or the B1/B2/B3 as I only need 6 marks to get an A* in Biology overall :biggrin:
I got a C in my French Controlled writing exam despite my teacher marking it as an A/A* and I got a C in my Ethics 1 exam :frown: It is shocking as well as our class are targeted B/A grades.

However, on my OCR Additional Science Unit 1 exam I got 92/100 - A* Grade :smile:
Reply 178
Original post by should be revising

Original post by should be revising
D in C1.

Doesn't bode well for C2...

Same, I got a D for Core 1 :frown:
1 mark off a C, but I'd still retake even if I got a C.
Got to work hard now for Core 2
Original post by Rishz
Same, I got a D for Core 1 :frown:
1 mark off a C, but I'd still retake even if I got a C.
Got to work hard now for Core 2

Oh no! Unlucky. Better luck for Core 2 :smile:

Did you take it a year early?

Quick Reply

Latest