The Student Room Group

Need some clarification about the SHU Radiotherapy&Onc. paperwork pre interview

I have tried ringing but I am getting no answer or the phone just beeps -.-

Anyway...

I don't know if I am reading too much into this, but I can't understand something.

On the paperwork they sent me, they ask for a 200 word summary of what I gained from their interview/day.

But then on the back page they ask for 200 words on a visit to a radiography department and needs to be send before my visit.

Am I right in thinking they want 200 word summary now, about work experience I have done; and then 200 AFTER my visit?

I'm finding it hard to clarify it all, there whole paperwork I got seems very strangely done :-/

Appreciate the comments! Interview on the 26th so i might see some of you guys there :biggrin:
Reply 1
Yeah, that sounds about right. I didn't apply for this course, but my sister did and as far as I remember, she did exactly the same as what you've mentioned. (200 words on visit before, 200 words on interview after). Hope that helps! :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by katiej149
Yeah, that sounds about right. I didn't apply for this course, but my sister did and as far as I remember, she did exactly the same as what you've mentioned. (200 words on visit before, 200 words on interview after). Hope that helps! :smile:

Ahh thanks mate! I'll crack on and send it Saturday!
Good luck for Medicine, quite a feat to get offers! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest