The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
claireharmz
lol ok, I can't understand why you thought people didn't do this though? Do you not know anyone?
I wouldn't have said it's a common thing either and I'm surprised by how many people actually do it, but I knew it was still done if ya get what I mean.

well i thought not many people would do it but it seems i am wrong.
so im bit suprised
nope i dont know anyone who does it to be honest.
cheesecakebobby
If the river's red, take the dirt track instead

bastards beat me to it.
I was actually quite surprised too... I thought it would be the minority not the majority!

--------------

durhamlad1
bastards beat me to it.

Can you think of any others!? hehe :p:
lil_lee
I was actually quite surprised too... I thought it would be the minority not the majority!

--------------

Can you think of any others!? hehe :p:

no not many other options other than "poo bay" though there is the ear somesone mentioned before. If she's onthe rag wait a week or however long impatient bastards.
Reply 64
Lol I love the saying if the sea is red, take the dirt track, I have known that since I first knew about sex its great lol!
Reply 65
i personally havn't had any experience of a girl on her period and sex, but i wouldn't do it if it would cause her pain- but it doesn't turn me off....i don't think!
Reply 66
I had no clue so many people had sex on their periods!! i personally feel quite gross when im on and wont let a guy near me!!! so I dont like the idea at all!!!
erm im not sure i would want to have sex when i have my period...doubt my bf would either!!! Would anybody have anal?
Reply 68
Erm...yes.
Well i defo let my bf do when i have my period....whats all that about giving birth in the toilet etc??? im lost?!?!?
Reply 70
Enough of that silly yucky stuff thank you.
Reply 71
I've tried it once, just to see if it was as nasty as I thought it would be. It wasn't too bad, bit gruesome but not really, but I wouldn't do it again. Doesn't hurt or anything, don't see why it would, although the muscles are more contracted than normal. I think I just didn't like it cos I feel sooo unsexy at that time of the month and don't really want men near me, however alright it might be.

Cxx
Reply 72
I found it really odd that my boyfriend isnt grossed out by it...I thought most guys would be. He was like 'honestly I dont mind!' but I still found it too gross and wouldnt let him progress any further! But I thought maybe he was an exception as hes not bothered when I forget to shave my legs either lol.
Reply 73
weird
Reply 74
Surely theres a greater risk of HIV?!

Just a thought
theres loads of girls saying theyve done it but not many guys giving their opinions....im interested in what they think...do they feel gross after the lust has gone..do they think its grimy but do it just to please their gf/lover...would you admit you'd done it to someone if they asked??,,,(not on TSR obv)
Reply 76
My boyfriend wouldn't want to do it while I was having my period and neither would I really.
I've done it and I wouldn't say that there was any difference sexually at all, maybe a bit at first but when you get into it, it doesn't really matter. Everyone has different opinions though, because a lot of my friends find it extremely disgusting.
to be hinest i have never tried it when i am on my period although i have heard that it helps with period pains....id rather use paracetamol!!!
My partner and I have done but only when its the last couple of days and bleeding is light. We love each other and have been together for a while so i dont think it matters.
Its not disgusting, but it is if its with someone you dont know.

Latest