The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
I'd buy an artificial vagina.

I don't know why you'll seem embarrased OP.
Original post by *Hakz*
I'd buy an artificial vagina.

I don't know why you'll seem embarrased OP.

Thanks for sharing.
Reply 102
Original post by wanderlust.xx

Original post by wanderlust.xx
Thanks for sharing.

My pleasure :biggrin:
while you've been on TSR all this time, you could've already bought it
Original post by morning boner
my friend bought a £3.50 bottle of strawberry lube and told me that it felt like heaven when he knocked one off using this (said it tasted nice too). i wanna buy this but it would be awkward as **** waiting in the queue and rolling up to the till with a masturbating accessory in my hand.

what do i do?

It tasted nice.... He sucked his own d*ck?!?!

Heres an easier way: Go up to the counter and as loud as you can shout, I want a bottle of your finest lube... Works every time :wink:
They really won't care that your buying lube or what your going to do with it lol, just go in and get it most people masturbate it's nothing to be embarressed about, they are more likely to be thinking of what they are having for tea that night than what you are going to be up to with lube :wink:
(edited 13 years ago)
Go somewhere with a self service. Or if that's impossible, go somewhere a few towns away so no one will know you.
Original post by morning boner
i'm not travelling half an hour on a bus for a bottle of lube lol. people are probably buying dildo's and **** and i'll be holding a bottle of lube like some excited virgin, pfft

Judging from your posts, not only would you look like an excited virgin, but you are one

Latest

Trending

Trending