The Student Room Group
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website

Brayford Quays Accommodation

Hi there,

I've got an unconditional offer at study at Lincoln, and I think I'm 90% going to choose it as my firm choice :smile: (yes I know, shake a leg, decision needs to be made by Thursday :eek3:)

So this thread is just about the Brayford Quays accommodation, I'm looking for opinions on it really, has anyone visited on an open day and had a mosey round this place? Or, even better, have you lived here, or know anybody that has?

I've already seen some older threads on the subject but the more opinions the merrier :h:

Cheers in advance :smile:
Reply 1

My girlfriend lived there this year. It's ok for a first time, not the most social but it's in a great location. The rooms are ok, very similar to the student village with a single bed. The shower is really powerful and you can sit down in it! Kitchen is small, but cozy and you get TV and stuff which is great for lounging about in.
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Shiloa
My girlfriend lived there this year. It's ok for a first time, not the most social but it's in a great location. The rooms are ok, very similar to the student village with a single bed. The shower is really powerful and you can sit down in it! Kitchen is small, but cozy and you get TV and stuff which is great for lounging about in.

Thanks for the info! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest