The Student Room Group

Muslims all over world come out in support of bin Laden

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
What a load of rubbish. Islamic jihaad? is it ****. NOBODY who kills innocents is doing anything related to Islam.
Reply 81
Original post by Pixiefairy
why don't you ask the muslims of tsr if they support Bin Laden?

I'm Muslim and i support Osama Bin Laden :smile:
Reply 82
Original post by 000015080

Troll.
Reply 83
Original post by B-Man.
Troll.

If u say so..
Reply 84
If this had worked, it wouldve p****d them off even more,

A US drone attack in Yemen targeted but failed to kill one of al-Qaeda's most influential figures, US reports say.

The US-born radical Yemeni cleric Anwar al-Awlaki is head of al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula.
Two brothers believed to be mid-ranking al-Qaeda officials died in a drone strike in south Yemen on Thursday, Yemeni officials said
The attack came just days after al-Qaeda chief Osama Bin Laden was killed in Pakistan by US Navy Seals.

The Pentagon refused to comment on the reports that Anwar al-Awlaki was specifically targeted in Yemen.

According to Yemen's defence ministry, the missile fired by the drone hit a car in in the province of Shabwa carrying two brothers, identified by Yemeni officials as Musa'id and Abdullah Mubarak.

But reports from Washington now suggest US commanders had believed they had one of al-Qaeda's most valuable targets in their sights.

"We were hoping it was him," one unnamed US official told CBS News.

The reported attempt to kill Mr Awlaki is believed to be the first known US military strike within Yemen since May 2010, when missiles mistakenly killed one of Mr Saleh's envoys.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-13319862

Soo soo close
Considering that there are about a billion and a half of Muslim critters running around, I am not really impressed that you are using a few thousand peasants as evidence for popular support. But then again even one Al-Qaeda sympathiser is one too many.

Er, why? What has he done for you that warrants support? You do realise that by supporting extremists, you support the murder of innocent Shia, Qadianis, women, scientists etc who want nothing to do with your politics? Or do you only care about those people when Americans kill them? It always makes me laugh that the ones who endorse Bin Laden from their cushy homes are the ones who typically won't ever suffer under him. :rolleyes:
This is pretty disgusting and intolerable.
i'm ready for D Day! dunt matter how many of them there are!

got my pack of bacon, case of Budweiser and my ray gun that I stole from some dude in Bradford! :wink:, they won't touch me!!!....come at me bro...ther Omars!!! :biggrin:
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by GEN.
Istanbul:

Cairo:

All of us are Bin Laden it says:

Pakistan:

Kashmir:

Indonesia:

Your opinion?

the "arab street" has always been poor and angry. and they blame, partly for good reason, the west for their pain.
what's to be done? well it's hard to talk to poor angry ill-educated brutes. so the best bet is to encourage arab countries to educate their citizenry, maybe give them some sweets, make them happy. and then the anger will go. and with it the support for people like bin ladin.
Reply 89
Original post by Mujeriego

Er, why? What has he done for you that warrants support? You do realise that by supporting extremists, you support the murder of innocent Shia, Qadianis, women, scientists etc who want nothing to do with your politics? Or do you only care about those people when Americans kill them? It always makes me laugh that the ones who endorse Bin Laden from their cushy homes are the ones who typically won't ever suffer under him. :rolleyes:

There is no proof that Osama was behind 9/11?? This whole Osama murder is a conspiracy against us Pakistanis and our country. The americans will pay for this!!!
There is no proof that Osama was behind 9/11?? This whole Osama murder is a conspiracy against us Pakistanis and our country. The americans will pay for this!!!

Who said there is proof? It's not even about 9/11. It is about supporting a man who openly praised 9/11.

Oh and, you baited yourself out as a troll on the last line. :h:
Reply 91
I think they should have been taken out while they were gathered in a few places.
Reply 92

Serious?
Reply 93
Original post by Mujeriego
Who said there is proof? It's not even about 9/11. It is about supporting a man who openly praised 9/11.

Oh and, you baited yourself out as a troll on the last line. :h:

Troll or no troll, get 1 thing in your head I HATE americans!!!! :tongue:
Reply 94
Original post by SteveCrain
Serious?

Yehh why?
In all fairness, if the US didn't go round invading Arab countries at whim, this whole thing could have been put to rest ages ago.
Reply 96
They are brainwashed muslims by politicians who blame everything on the US to win votes. I live in Pakistan...sadly most muslims are uneducated and easily conformed - most of these ppl think 9/11 aws fake and suicide bombings is a myth (even though more than 100,000 ppl have been killed in Pakistan alone by the Taliban).

Muslims who have resources to be educated in Pakistan don't just hate Bin Laden...they would have ****ing killed him themselves

Slight correction: you're Muslim and you supported Osama Bin Laden.

He died recently you know, you need to start using the past tense.
Is that it? A couple of hundred people in a rent a mob? BE AFRAID PEOPLE!!!
Reply 99
Original post by Foo.mp3
e.g. Muslim Brotherhood (who have massive influence in Egypt and around that region of the Middle East) used the honorific term 'sheikh' to refer to Bin Laden posthumously. Derp.

38 percent of Palestinian Muslims supported bin Laden. Derp.

Hamas, Pervez Musharaff, the Taliban, and the Somalian terrorist group, Al-Shabab, plus hundreds of Pakistanis who hit the streets in protest, and millions more who stayed at home no doubt cursing 'DirkaDirkaDirka-Mohammad-Jihad' at their dusty 12" TV screens. Derp.

Wake up and smell the coffee my dear, he did/does have popular support, albeit typically among minorities, this **** ent over by a long shot.. :rolleyes:

lol, what are you on? My point was that OP got a few pictures of muslims praying and claimed they were bin laden supporters :rolleyes: But thanks for that useless piece of information :lol:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending