The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by AmyLSC
Me, I'm doing B2. You? Not feeling that nervous about it, actually. :smile:

That actually sounds awesome. :biggrin:

It wasn't :wink:
but section A :love:
Reply 81
So who's starting to prepare for English Literature now? .. I hate Of Mice and Men although the poems are very easy (Duffy/Armitage/Pre-1914.

Anybody have any predictions on what the questions will be for Of Mice and Men for AQA English Lit A
Reply 82
How was the English Paper 2, AQA then?

I compared Hurricane Hits England with Search for my tongue. :colone:
Reply 83
Original post by tamablue6
How was the English Paper 2, AQA then?

I compared Hurricane Hits England with Search for my tongue. :colone:

Stop stealing me: ":colone:" It is soo annoying! :mad2:

And I did the same. :colone:
Reply 84
Original post by berryripple
It wasn't :wink:
but section A :love:

Oh, yes. Someone behind me looked at it early and just went "Yes!" so I was happy. :biggrin: Thing is, although it was awesome I'm not sure if I should expect a good mark or not, because I tend to ramble. :s-smilie:
Lol at all these nerdes, I did hurricane and presents from my aunts :biggrin:

Will never have to describe places, persuade people, write about how newspapers make me feel or about people crying about culture! woohoooo!
Wow, thread IV already? The last one only lasted a few weeks.

So, how did everyone's English exam go? My friends who are retaking said that Two Scavengers came up and that the describe question was fine. Hopefully not too bad then. :biggrin:
Reply 87
Original post by --emma--

So, how did everyone's English exam go? My friends who are retaking said that Two Scavengers came up and that the describe question was fine. Hopefully not too bad then. :biggrin:

Yup, Three weeks. :colone:
Reply 88

The first question was pretty much perfection. The describe could have been better, but it was doable. :smile:
Reply 89
Did anyone else compare 'Hurricaine Hits England' with 'Not my Business'? I feel like I'm the only one...

Edit: And the cluster 2 question was absolutely ****. 'Hurricaine Hits England' is my least favourite poem, and I really didn't expect it to come up. Oh well... I guess I didn't do that badly.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 90
Original post by Articaaa
Stop stealing me: ":colone:" It is soo annoying! :mad2:

And I did the same. :colone:

I like using them too! :mad:

:woo:
Original post by Articaaa
Yup, Three weeks. :colone:

Too much procrastinating! Tut tut...we don't look good do we? :tongue:
Reply 92
Original post by AtomicMan
Lol at all these nerdes, I did hurricane and presents from my aunts :biggrin:

Will never have to describe places, persuade people, write about how newspapers make me feel or about people crying about culture! woohoooo!

Nerdes? :P
Reply 93
I compared HHE with Love after Love. Is this wrong?
Reply 94
Original post by und
Did anyone else compare 'Hurricaine Hits England' with 'Not my Business'? I feel like I'm the only one...

I did Hurricane hits england and search for my tongue. :colone:
Reply 95
Too much procrastinating! Tut tut...we don't look good do we? :tongue:

Did you not see my Cultures revision?

It took me a while!
Reply 96
I thought the english went fine today ! Hopefully anyway. Now just French and B3 tomorrow !!
Reply 97
Original post by Opsimath
I compared HHE with Love after Love. Is this wrong?

Nope, my friend did that as well. :h:

I compared Two Scavengers with Night of the Scorpion :h: loved it
the describe question was awful :nothing:
Original post by AmyLSC
The first question was pretty much perfection. The describe could have been better, but it was doable. :smile:

Good. :woo:

Original post by und

You want to be the only one - if you pick unusual combinations then the examiners prefer it as they get a bit of variety and if you do it well you can get a very high mark. :biggrin:

Latest