The Student Room Group

Why do I fail with girls ?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
She is sexy mind.
Reply 21
you guys are harsh, come on, i never been with a girl, so im trying at least
That is SO creepy. This is definitely not real. No guy would ask why he's failing if he's being that desperate, pushy and creepy.
Lol you failed OP :borat:
I'm actually cringing...
TL;DR version of OP:

She was asking you for answers to the work, you were asking her over when you're home alone... and got all angry when she didn't reply..
Do you really not see the problem here? :s-smilie:
I bet this convo was already circulating the internet before this thread, but still it's quite funny :lol:
I'm not 100% certain, but im pretty sure that the 'hey I lent you my pencil today...wanna shag?' approach doesn't work with women :biggrin:
she looks a solid 7/10 to me, if your too impatient she will get freaked out, just play it cool rather than demanding why she hasn't answered you .
Reply 30
OP next time, play it cool.
Reply 31
It was the winky face wot did it.
Please say this is a troll.

That's like the creepiest "I want to have sex with you and my parents are out" message I have ever read.
Reply 33
Original post by The Cornerstone
I bet this convo was already circulating the internet before this thread, but still it's quite funny :lol:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=134705231

You're not wrong chum.
I think you fail at more than girls mate!

But how do we know it's not the same guy? :holmes:
Reply 36
Original post by The Cornerstone
But how do we know it's not the same guy? :holmes:

yeah i also post in the misc forum
you sound a tad pushy
i dont think she wants to come round yours if im honest and the hand touching thing is probably nothing - like sometimes when you get given change the mans hand might touch yours but it doesnt mean anything.
And to think I fell for this. The dudes on the forum were even giving him advice too....although that body building forum sure is looking good :colondollar:
Reply 39
I don't understand why you would be so keen to help her with her project rather than focus on yours - you realize she is competing against you, right?

My advice would be to only take it on if she was paying you a decent amount of money given the effort.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending