The Student Room Group

Funniest thing in exams...

Scroll to see replies

In my French Mock some girl spend five minutes hitting a spider with her shoe as loud as she could. Although she did that on purpose it was very funny at the time.
Reply 141
umm this girl had a fit and fainted :/ it was really bad . but very funny :s-smilie:
Today, during my Latin exam, there were year 10s taking astronomy and they had no idea what to do. We were laughing to ourselves while they asked for black pens because they only brought blue, put their phones at the back because they didn't know they had to on the way in and some had to be taken to the toilet about 30 seconds before the exam was supposed to start even though they had only been in their seats for 2 minutes.
Reply 143
A bird started flying around the exam hall, the same bird that had been their from the day before, while everyone was ****ting themselves that it would land on a stantion and **** on them. Luckily it didn't, but there was many a person, including myself, struggling not to focus on the bird but on the english exam.
someone's phone keep going off and there are about 3 invigilators at the back trying to find which one is going off and when one of them finds it, he shouts triumphantly to the examiner at the front "I've found it!!!"
Reply 145
One invigilator was collecting books after a GCSE English Lit exam, he had collected a huge pile of them and managed to drop them when he was only about 2 metres away from the front. Felt sorry for him but laughter ensued.

Original post by siwelmail
In a question paper I had, it said "Some insects die." That was a complete full sentence introducing the people taking the paper to the question.

I had that paper too - cracked me up!
5 minutes before the end of my maths exam yesterday; invigilator walks towards me, playing with an elastic band... it only goes and snaps in his face (cue a scene 10x times as funny because a) nobody else saw it and b) being not allowed to laugh always makes the situation more hilarious)
Reply 147
I wasn't in the exam, but apparently on a maths re-sit exam, the students had to draw a complicated shape. Someone in my year couldn't do it and so puched the desk really loudly and one of the legs of the table gave way! :biggrin:
Reply 148
one girl had a violent hiccuping fit and had to leave the exam half way through.. thankfully it was only a mock.
Invigilator falling asleep and then snored so loud she woke herself up. I've never seen her in an exam again
A guy I knew smoked a joint with a few friends before my GCSE English Literature exam. He ended up getting an A...
Reply 151
We do exams in the sports hall. In my friend's exam the invidulator was walking around the hall, but somehow managed to get her leg caught in one of the football nets which was folded away at the side of the room, tripped and knocked herself out. Apparently they had to call an ambulance and everything :s Pretty funny image for someone who wasn't there though...
Reply 152
I used to hate one of my maths teachers, she's an evil witch. During a final exam in school we were allowed to use a certain book including a lot of formulas etc., so when this teacher came close to my table I shrugged, slammed the book and went back to my paper, pretending to busily work. She looked at me, smiled sadistically, went to my table, took the book and opened it in order to find the hidden cheat sheet. She went to the last page, looked irritated, checked the book a second time, slammed the book angrily and walked away.

I had to bite my tongue in order to not laugh out loud :biggrin:
Reply 153
in my english lit gcse my friend was walking down the aisle after arriving late and somehow tripped over the floor, knocking down 3 other pupils/desk and broke his leg there, we had to wait for the ambulance to arrive and take him to the hospital, he was a heavy set fellow so the teachers couldnt really move him, he bought us an extra 45 minutes of exam time
In my stats exam last year, the invigilator had a "troll me" post-it note on her back and she, nor the other exam officials, had noticed it till midway during the exam. The amount of mischievous acts people did to her during that exam were hilarious!

Needless to say, no one knows her real name and she is commonly referred to as "troll".
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 155
-During my January A2 Psychology paper my mate had finished the paper 10 minutes early and was swinging on his chair, he then swung back too far and fell into the desk of the person sitting behind him. There was a massive crash and we all p***ed ourselves laughing.
-Someones phone went of during my maths GSCE exam and it was one of those ringtones thats like 'Answer your f*****g phone '. Even the invigilators seemed to find this one funny
-During one of my GSCE exams the guy that was sitting next to me had bad diahorrea, halfway through the exam there was a nasty smell coming from his general direction. I'll let you work out the rest.
Original post by Onion man
A guy I knew smoked a joint with a few friends before my GCSE English Literature exam. He ended up getting an A...

I know of someone who did this with Physics, which they A*ed...DAMN THEM! :P
A girl's phone was (silently?) ringing. Rather than end call & turn off phone, she left the room to answer it. She didn't go out of earshot, in case she was accused of cheating.
Reply 158
- One of my friends can make an inward squealing noise, and you'd never know it was him unless he told you.
We were having one of the most boring RE GCSE exams in a huge hall that echoed tremendously, it was used for 'dinner time' usually.
Everyone looked dead and bored out of their minds and my friend just started squealing away. The whole room was bursting with laughter, the invigilators never found out who it was, but it's safe to say we all got absolutely *******ed. Worth it.

- In a different exam, my friend was flirting with one of the invigilators, waving at the particularly smelly one while licking his lips slowly. They said they were going to cancel his papers if he didn't stop then he got sent to the head teacher. :')

Good times.
Original post by Thøm
What is the funniest thing that has happened in an exam of yours?

I have had phones go off, water spilt, people chundering and an examiner tripping down the stairs.

Phones going off, a couple of people feinting, one girl walked out literally two minutes after starting, quite awkward when I had a fit during one XD

And no sympathy, give it a lol instead

Quick Reply

Latest