The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 380
Original post by GeorgEGNT
I never said you did and the Messi thing was just a extremely outrageous case.

You said wait till the end of the transfer window until we all start ranting. All I'm saying is that if you're using the signings he's already made along with the fact he's basically saying the money is gone as evidence to suggest what might happen in the next few weeks I personally wouldnt expect anything to shout about happening.

I'm not saying there will be anything to shout about, we might not sign anyone or for all we know he might make another 2-3 signings. The window doesn't shut for ages yet, all i'm saying is wait until it shuts before judging how good/bad we've done.
http://www.orlandocitysoccer.com/

A legitimate stream for tonight's game against Orlando.
The above stream wasn't working for me so I went to this one:

http://www.usllive.com/?bcpid=75704704001&bckey=AQ~~,AAAADvXh3BE~,3OuVluOBEYhtxyd17CLZUZAuJH4E8pez&bclid=75981299001&bctid=740620906001

instead and it runs very smoothly.
Enrique slags off MA completely on twitter and then pretty much confirms he wants to leave and apparently he also said that he's been lied to. Apparently his outburst has something to do with what happened in America. What a failure this trip has turned out to be. No Barton, Cabaye or Ranger, Ben Arfa goes home along with Simpson... Ferguson and Guthrie also injured!
(edited 12 years ago)
It's all a bit ridiculous. They offer Enrique, a player who is desperate to leave a £60K+ a week deal, yet Barton, who wants to stay, nowt.
Reply 385
Original post by Karma Charger
Enrique slags off MA completely on twitter and then pretty much confirms he wants to leave and apparently he also said that he's been lied to. Apparently his outburst has something to do with what happened in America. What a failure this trip has turned out to be. No Barton, Cabaye or Ranger, Ben Arfa goes home along with Simpson... Ferguson and Guthrie also injured!

Apparently Orlando are after Smith now, I guess the trip might not have been a total waste afterall.
Reply 386
Can't blame Enrique. If Newcastle are saying they've offered him an improved offer... Enrique says they havn't then it's a joke. MA & DL are feeding us with all sorts of bull****. 'Newcastle are doing all they can to keep Enrique' when really they want to cash in on him now.
Reply 387
Birmingham have approached Newcastle about loaning Nile Ranger. But Newcastle prefer to sell him...

Totally stupid. He'll be sold for about £1m now. If we loaned him out for a season & he performed well. At least it would have increased his transfer value.
Reply 388
Just watching the highlights from last night. Vuckic's goal was awesome :coma:. Gosling looking really sharp, loved the flick ball through to setup Ba.
Reply 389
Original post by mau5
Just watching the highlights from last night. Vuckic's goal was awesome :coma:. Gosling looking really sharp, loved the flick ball through to setup Ba.

You got a link mate?

I think Gosling is gonna be good this season.
Original post by Vintage
You got a link mate?

http://www.footytube.com/video/columbus-crew-newcastle-united-jul26-85782?ref=hp_lmrv
Reply 391
Original post by Vintage
You got a link mate?

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/6843212/columbus_crew_v_newcastle_united_highlights/

It's just a rip from the nufctv.
Reply 392
Has anyone seen what's happening on the #IAmColin hashtag?

Cwarr07 said he would donate £100 to the SBR Foundation if Gervinho didn't sign for Newcastle. He hasn't paid up and Newcastle fans are now donating to pay for him, It's now up to £822.

The guy is a tool, I don't know why so many people follow him and believe his is ITK about anything.
After Barton's latest twitter outburst, it appears he's been released on a free. All NE journalists reporting it. Awful awful decision
CaulkinTheTimes George Caulkin
#NUFC officials met Joey Barton this morning and told him he can leave on a free transfer. Club statement to follow.

Un****ingbelievable
Reply 395
All aboard the newcastle relgation train.

Feel sorry for you guys. Run by an idiot with an ego
Reply 396
Absoulte disgrace. Get mike ashley away from this club now. ****ing sick.
Newcastle United can confirm that Joey Barton has been placed on the transfer list today (Monday).
The player has been advised that he can leave the club on a free transfer
Reply 398
Urgh. Doesn't mean he will leave though, does it?

He seems like the kind of guy that may dig his heels in for the next year just to get under Ashley's skin.
Reply 399
Joey Barton left the clubs training ground in tears. People suggest players show no loyalty to clubs thesedays. Yet when they do they get treat like this. I'm embarrased once again to be a Newcastle fan.

#Allaboardthenewcastlerelegationtrain as L18 says.

Latest