The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 4700
Original post by Parano!d
I don't know why my post was deleted. I genuinely think Newcastle are a top 4 side, everyone can see it. Just watch, Cisse will score 3 absolute stunners because he can score when he want.

If you have any questions regarding warnings, please take them to AAM - don't discuss them on the forums.
looooool I'll take it
We just might be back in it now :colone:
Erm, why was my comment deleted?
Marveaux has looked good. Hopefully he'll be a big player next season.
The Shola is coming on to bang us into the top 4.
Original post by TCD23
The Shola is coming on to bang us into the top 4.

I know he's good, but I don't think he can score 3 goals for Newcastle AND get two for either Fulham or WBA :lol:
What a complete and utter anti-climax.

My thoughts on the season are:

1) Absolutley amazing couldn't ask for more

2) All of our signings have been revelations

3) Pards is brilliant

Thoughts on last matches:

1)Horrendous playing, what the hell happened blew matches by having the completely wrong tactics (hoof and pass back) and ruined what was a lovely season

2) Williamson is crap and should leave ASAP.
We were good in the second half, we went back to 4-3-3 and I liked it. Marveaux was :coma: Ba was pretty poor all game. Oh well, Europe next season. But my word, at the title race.
Well the result is disappointing but the Spurs and Arsenal results dashed our hopes anyway.

What a season. Proud of all our players. Bring on Europe next year!
I don't know why my post was deleted. I genuinely think Newcastle are a top 4 side, everyone can see it. Just watch, Cisse will score 3 absolute stunners because he can score when he want.

Please go away.

Newcastle fans, who admited that if they only finish fifth it would be a great season, and that a fourth place was remarkable. No one here has said Newcastle are a "fourth place team". Instead they are just delighted that they have Europa League football, and finished highly, in a season many predicted them to struggle in. Their new signings, as well as Ben Arfa and Krul, have been great.

Concentrate on your own team.
Original post by Karma Charger
We were good in the second half, we went back to 4-3-3 and I liked it. Marveaux was :coma: Ba was pretty poor all game. Oh well, Europe next season. But my word, at the title race.

was Marveaux good yeah? thats good to hear. hopefully we keep hold of our players and play the 4-3-3 for next season. What a cracking season we've had
Original post by James A
was Marveaux good yeah? thats good to hear. hopefully we keep hold of our players and play the 4-3-3 for next season. What a cracking season we've had

Yeah he looked very good when he came on. Bring on Europe! Does anyone know where abouts we will be in terms of Europe? Group stage? Qualification?
Reply 4713
I love my team whatever happens
Reply 4714
All the best with that mate.

I get you hate Newcastle we all hate you so **** off you scruffy ****
Original post by Karma Charger
Yeah he looked very good when he came on. Bring on Europe! Does anyone know where abouts we will be in terms of Europe? Group stage? Qualification?

We enter the playoff stage. So we just need to win 2 games to get into the group stages.
Original post by Stu Laverty
We enter the playoff stage. So we just need to win 2 games to get into the group stages.

:yy: Cheers.
Anyone else glad we got rid of Barton?

:facepalm2:
Reply 4718
Original post by River85
Please go away.

Newcastle fans, who admited that if they only finish fifth it would be a great season, and that a fourth place was remarkable. No one here has said Newcastle are a "fourth place team". Instead they are just delighted that they have Europa League football, and finished highly, in a season many predicted them to struggle in. Their new signings, as well as Ben Arfa and Krul, have been great.

Concentrate on your own team.

Absolutely, I reckon next season will be even better :smile:
Absolutely, I reckon next season will be even better :smile:

Your life must be very sad if you sit behind a computer trying to wind up people over the internet. I feel sorry for you.

Latest