The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 580
Original post by TheGrandmaster
Hows everyone watching the game?

I'm not. :sigh:

Just listening on Radio Newcastle. It's the next best thing.
Blatant penalty. Blatant red card. We get a corner.
Reply 582
Taylor should be off. Horrible player.
Larsson should be off.
Reply 584
Original post by Mess.
Taylor should be off. Horrible player.

Ryan Taylor you say? :biggrin:
TOON ARMY!!! Quality result!!!
Absolutely ecstatic.
Top of the league, at least for a few hours :awesome:
Hey mackems what was the score? :biggrin:
Reply 589
Top of the league. :awesome:
Reply 590
yes get in. hahahahahahahahahhahaha Pie face what's the score?
Reply 591
Good result! I was expecting to lose today tbh but didnt like to admit it :tongue: I had it down as ending 2-0 to Sunderland but glad I was wrong :lol: Cattermole shouldve been off too, hes a total thug.
Just got back from the wedding/reception I had to go to today. ****ING GET IN!
Reply 593
:biggrin: brilliant result. How Larsson wasn't sent off either? Absolute joke. He denied it after the game also. Cattermole should have been off n all. He is an absolute thug. He is absolutely worse than Joey Barton. He's broke loads of legs. He ****ed Barton when he was at Wigan n all. & another toon player but i can't remember who.
Reply 594
Original post by Vintage
:biggrin: brilliant result. How Larsson wasn't sent off either? Absolute joke. He denied it after the game also. Cattermole should have been off n all. He is an absolute thug. He is absolutely worse than Joey Barton. He's broke loads of legs. He ****ed Barton when he was at Wigan n all. & another toon player but i can't remember who.

To be fair we could've had Raylor and Cabaye sent off but ye excellent result.
Is Ranger definitely gonna be sold? It's just I like him I think he has great potential.
Reply 596
Original post by KingGoonIan
Is Ranger definitely gonna be sold? It's just I like him I think he has great potential.

Not sure.. think he needs a loan to get some experience he's a bit 'raw' atm.
Reply 597
I really wish we would get Erik Pieters in already. PSV have already said that they won't block a move as long as they get £6m-7m or whatever they're after and Pieters seems quite keen to join. Seems like Ashley doesn't want to spend any more than we got for Enrique though, not even a couple hundred k.

Also apparently Sochaux are reporting us to UEFA for an illegal approach for their striker Maiga, who has been on strike recently trying to force a move to us, but once again this transfer doesn't seem to be progressing.

Seriously starting to worry that we aren't going to bring anybody in before the end of the transfer window. A decent striker and a left back would be more than enough for me.
Original post by Steven
I really wish we would get Erik Pieters in already. PSV have already said that they won't block a move as long as they get £6m-7m or whatever they're after and Pieters seems quite keen to join. Seems like Ashley doesn't want to spend any more than we got for Enrique though, not even a couple hundred k.

Also apparently Sochaux are reporting us to UEFA for an illegal approach for their striker Maiga, who has been on strike recently trying to force a move to us, but once again this transfer doesn't seem to be progressing.

Seriously starting to worry that we aren't going to bring anybody in before the end of the transfer window. A decent striker and a left back would be more than enough for me.

Me too mate it's ridiculous I hate our owner so much.
Reported to Fifa :rofl: Just when you think things couldn't get any worse.

Latest