The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by The-Real-One
Yeah if you're asian, black, oriental, hispanic, indian etc.. you get no love from white girls.

True dat.
Reply 181
This is a troll. Did you all not see the other thread?
Original post by Anonymous
"Don't you just hate when an ugly guys ask you out?" Wow, jeeez. My self-esteem is low right now. After reading her status, my self-confidence diluted at an exponential rate. Wow, I've been under the impression that I'm 'average' looking all this time, but now I find out i'm ugly :frown: Girls, honest opinions please. Am I below average or average on the 'looks' scale? Here's a pic. Also, please try to be nice lol. I mean, you can say whatever you want; just say it nicely. Thanks.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/221/063kbqx.jpg/

:frown:

You look fine, but you're pulling a bit of an odd expression. Smile! :biggrin: But anyway yes you look fine and that girl is obviously an idiot.
"Don't you just hate when an ugly guys ask you out?" Wow, jeeez. My self-esteem is low right now. After reading her status, my self-confidence diluted at an exponential rate. Wow, I've been under the impression that I'm 'average' looking all this time, but now I find out i'm ugly :frown: Girls, honest opinions please. Am I below average or average on the 'looks' scale? Here's a pic. Also, please try to be nice lol. I mean, you can say whatever you want; just say it nicely. Thanks.

To me...your actually quite good looking :smile: shes ovs aiming too high...
Original post by Misnomer
This is a troll. Did you all not see the other thread?

Post a link to the other thread....idiot. I can assure you that wasn't me.
Original post by batboy113
Post a link to the other thread....idiot. I can assure you that wasn't me.

do you have a twin then? Obviously troll threads get put in that recycle crap so no one can access it anymore since you got caught out quite easily in that one, and nice move get all the girls sympathy while you are anon and then when you get some self confidence unveil yourself, very well played my friend... But seriously lol at you.

You're not ugly, she's a cow and you're obviously better off without her.
Post a status on fb saying "Don't you love girls that are shallow, self absorbed bitches?"

Then delete her.
Original post by Indian_Prince
do you have a twin then? Obviously troll threads get put in that recycle crap so no one can access it anymore since you got caught out quite easily in that one, and nice move get all the girls sympathy while you are anon and then when you get some self confidence unveil yourself, very well played my friend... But seriously lol at you.

Recycled threads? LOL at you. Idiot. All threads are available to access. Hey, i'm offering you a chance to find that thread you idiot. I know it wasn't me. Go on, find the thread, it's not rocket science. Anyway, believe what you want. Also, don't reply to this unless you've found the proof (the link). Then, we'll assess both pictures, and you'll see that the other one isn't me. Prick. K thx bye.
Whats the matter 'indian prince,' can't find the thread/pic? Wow, i'm just hoping that you do actually find it so everyone can see that its not me. Anyway, here's a word of advice boys and girls. Don't listen to every Tom, Dick and Harry (or in this case, 'singh') who decides to claim that the op of a genuine thread is 'troll.' You're all soooo easily mis-guided. Think for yourselves.....
Recycled threads? LOL at you. Idiot. All threads are available to access. Hey, i'm offering you a chance to find that thread you idiot. I know it wasn't me. Go on, find the thread, it's not rocket science. Anyway, believe what you want. Also, don't reply to this unless you've found the proof (the link). Then, we'll assess both pictures, and you'll see that the other one isn't me. Prick. K thx bye.

are you mad bruv? all threads gthat are trolls get locked and are put in the h&r recycling dump where only moderators can access them, roflmao calling me a idiot, hey you forgot to ad the "ty" in the middle of your name mate..... calling me a prick what a dumb ass, you obviously dont know jack, and you look like a wasteman whos taking a **** while taking a photo and somehow listening to music on a iphone while in the bathroom? oh i went there, learn some manners, you got what you deserved she was right. Oh and asking out a girl over facebook? lol at you wasteman i dont even care that im going to get warning points for this one because you freaking deserved it after that reply.
Whats the matter 'indian prince,' can't find the thread/pic? Wow, i'm just hoping that you do actually find it so everyone can see that its not me. Anyway, here's a word of advice boys and girls. Don't listen to every Tom, Dick and Harry (or in this case, 'singh') who decides to claim that the op of a genuine thread is 'troll.' You're all soooo easily mis-guided. Think for yourselves.....

its called having a life and doing other things rather than sitting on a forum all day? you might not have expierienced this, i suggest you do.

oh and well done with your spark of intelligence, but i aint a singh, you fail, your appearances match your intelligence, completely incompetent.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Silver Arrow
How do you know she's white?

He doesn't know, that's why he's asking.
Original post by Indian_Prince
are you mad bruv? all threads gthat are trolls get locked and are put in the h&r recycling dump where only moderators can access them, roflmao calling me a idiot, hey you forgot to ad the "ty" in the middle of your name mate..... calling me a prick what a dumb ass, you obviously dont know jack, and you look like a wasteman whos taking a **** while taking a photo and somehow listening to music on a iphone while in the bathroom? oh i went there, learn some manners, you got what you deserved she was right. Oh and asking out a girl over facebook? lol at you wasteman i dont even care that im going to get warning points for this one because you freaking deserved it after that reply.

Lol, I didn't ask her out via facebook. Oh, right, yeah I forgot to add the 'ty' in my name. Jeez!! Seriously, if I had a penny for every time someone said that to me, i'd have like 12p. Also, I told you not to reply unless you'd acquired the evidence. Also, you asked me whether I was mad and than typed all of that??? Hahahaha yeah you're an idiot!!
Lol, I didn't ask her out via facebook. Oh, right, yeah I forgot to add the 'ty' in my name. Jeez!! Seriously, if I had a penny for every time someone said that to me, i'd have like 12p. Also, I told you not to reply unless you'd acquired the evidence. Also, you asked me whether I was mad and than typed all of that??? Hahahaha yeah you're an idiot!!

lol you really think im going to comply with you? lolol to think that you actually thought id listen to your meaningless orders... haha you make me crack up, maybe the 12p could go towards a better hair cut?, lololol you must not get out more if you said that last bit.....
She sounds rather stuck up, you're not ugly at all. For s inexplicable reason, some people feel the need to always make themselves feel superior to others, and I'm guessing she's one of them - you've dodged a bullet there, frankly.
Reply 196
Sometimes there are ulterior reasons, which they (females) mask in something else i.e. your looks. You look fine.
Original post by The-Real-One
Yeah if you're asian, black, oriental, hispanic, indian etc.. you get no love from white girls.

im a black guy i gets me plenty of love but it aint because of my skin colour
Reply 198
You look fine
Errrrrmmm..That facial expression in the picture isn't too appealing...

You're not ugly btw :P She's clearly shallow and a B****

Cheer up :h:

Nice tiles :h:

Latest