The Student Room Group

Tattoo Appreciation Soc. Chat Thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 580
Original post by neuro101
hahah, I thought that too! :biggrin: Glad I'm not the only oddball. Every time I click on this thread I subconsciously read it as "love tattoos" not "do you love tattoos?" Although I know it's about tattoo fanatics! :tongue:

And I would never do that. :ninjagirl:

The use of ":ninjagirl:" implying you would, presumably? :holmes:
So after having seen some pics posted in the thread I had some idea's and came up with this. Still a looooong way off getting my next but I might look at something like this:holmes:

Reply 582
Original post by Griffin23
So after having seen some pics posted in the thread I had some idea's and came up with this. Still a looooong way off getting my next but I might look at something like this:holmes:

I like it if the text isn't part of it :redface:
Original post by boba
I like it if the text isn't part of it :redface:

Yeah the text was something different, it was meant to be another tattoo but sorta went wonky and just blah:erm: :colondollar:
Reply 584
Yeah the text was something different, it was meant to be another tattoo but sorta went wonky and just blah:erm: :colondollar:

ah good well then I like :biggrin:
Original post by boba
ah good well then I like :biggrin:

It's just some kind of rough idea anyway :biggrin:
Reply 586
Original post by zjs
The use of ":ninjagirl:" implying you would, presumably? :holmes:

Hey Sherlock, I see why this ":ninjagirl:" might be misleading. Sorry. :colondollar: I was trying to be a little enigmatic...FAIL.

But no, I honestly, wouldn't. That would be a scarring for life. One of my close friends got with her hubby dragon tattoos that is suppose to be significant of their marriage, which you know is cute, but at least they didn't tattoo each other's names.
Reply 587
Original post by T-go
Do you know what those flowers are called? I can't find any information about it anywhere! :emo:

http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=%E0%B8%8A%E0%B8%9A%E0%B8%B2&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wi&biw=1600&bih=742

are these look alike?

There's something quite feminine about it, I can't quite put my finger on why.
Reply 589

Original post by RachelWest
There's something quite feminine about it, I can't quite put my finger on why.

I think it does look slightly feminine, and that's because of the size of the heart.

It looks good, but I think it'd look better with a smaller, thinner, heart.
my really artistic friend is drawing me out a daisy chain today which i might use as the basis of a tattoo down my spine :smile: can't wait to see it! think i'm pretty much set on getting it :biggrin:
Original post by zjs
I think it does look slightly feminine, and that's because of the size of the heart.

It looks good, but I think it'd look better with a smaller, thinner, heart.

Well like I said t'is mostly an idea :holmes: i.e. just putting all the elements together in a rough sketch
Reply 592
Well like I said t'is mostly an idea :holmes: i.e. just putting all the elements together in a rough sketch

I think it'd look good if the heart was maybe half the width and half the height. :holmes:
Original post by zjs
I think it'd look good if the heart was maybe half the width and half the height. :holmes:

Noted :holmes:

Just messing with the idea's anyway :biggrin:
Yeah, tattoos are so hot on a girl imo :P love them hehe, I just got the one tattoo on my right inside bicep wanted it to be more inconspicuous.... have it as a nice surprise when getting jiggy with it :wink:

Sorry if I'm being stupid.. but what's on the top left? :colondollar:
Original post by Ecosse_14
Sorry if I'm being stupid.. but what's on the top left? :colondollar:

You're not stupid:h:

They are faders, from a mixing desk like below :smile:

You're not stupid:h:

They are faders, from a mixing desk like below :smile:

Ah right cool, that makes sense :biggrin:
It's a good idea/basis, just needs a tattoo artist's touch to it ofcourse :smile:
Original post by Ecosse_14
Ah right cool, that makes sense :biggrin:
It's a good idea/basis, just needs a tattoo artist's touch to it ofcourse :smile:

of course:tongue:

Just a way of puttinf the elements together and such it will most likely go through many changes before the final design :biggrin:

This is actually not bad at all for a rough idea, tbh. The pedant in me wants to point all the things 'wrong' with it, but I won't bother because it's what you want and not there for me to judge, lol.

Would you get it in colour?

Quick Reply

Latest