The Student Room Group
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol

Bristol 2012 applicants !

Scroll to see replies

Original post by RWood93
Still waiting on Bristol for Law! Loads of people who have applied for popular subjects such as law, geography, economic etc. No one has heard anything back. Hopefully that's a good sign, my friend got rejected for Medicine a few weeks back.

Bristol Law offers are being sent out, but they've only had 2 or 3 main batches given out since the UCAS deadline so there are most likely plenty more to come. Don't be worried :smile:
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Original post by Bea492

Original post by Bea492
Well I don't think my LNAT could be completely terrible because I got an Oxford interview and I hope it's not my PS because Warwick gave me an unconditional pretty sharpish and that's all they have to go on really. But of course different unis look for different things. The wait continues! :/

Bristol is just appallingly slow at responding.....
Reply 1782
Original post by catoswyn
Bristol is just appallingly slow at responding.....

They sure are! Getting increasingly impatient here!
Reply 1783
Original post by heatheralice
ABB offer for biochemistry :smile: so happy
anyone else from around cornwall or devon?

No... but I'm from Dorset :biggrin: :L
Reply 1784
Original post by punctuation
Sorry to intrude on this conversation. I was rejected post-interview as well to Oxford (St John's), and I'm waiting for a response from UCL but if I'm unsuccessful I'll be heading to Bristol. So it seems we're in a similar boat. :smile:

A strikingly similar boat it seems! Well good luck to us :smile:
Reply 1785
Original post by godsangel
ive got an interview for archaeology on the 13th feb

Ah yay, good luck! Hopefully I will hear soonish then! :smile:
Original post by -Illmatic-
forgot to quote you, well done again! We both have to get AAB which is good :biggrin: I got nottingham the other week which was pretty cool :h: like both equally i think

Forgot to quote you bro!

Yeah I was so glad that I got an AAB! What are the conditions for you at Notts? I am in the same predicament, but I think Bristol edges it for me :P

You got all your replies in now?
Reply 1787
who taking law is going to the open day on the 22nd, im thinking of goingg???
Reply 1788
Just got an AAA offer for Bristol Law... Im so sxcited!
Original post by wren94
No... but I'm from Dorset :biggrin: :L

where abouts in dorset? :smile: im from bude

anyone going on the biochemsitry open day on 21st march ?
Original post by TonyH663
Forgot to quote you bro!

Yeah I was so glad that I got an AAB! What are the conditions for you at Notts? I am in the same predicament, but I think Bristol edges it for me :P

You got all your replies in now?

AAA or AABB. Bristol edges it for me as well I think. Still waiting on LSE and Warwick but I'll probably end up at Bristol!
Reply 1791
Still waiting for a Law reply. Seriously thinking about withdrawing it's just getting ridiculous! Waiting sucks.
Reply 1792
Original post by Bea492
Still waiting for a Law reply. Seriously thinking about withdrawing it's just getting ridiculous! Waiting sucks.

When did you last check your emails? I think they sent out a batch today...
Original post by -Illmatic-
AAA or AABB. Bristol edges it for me as well I think. Still waiting on LSE and Warwick but I'll probably end up at Bristol!

Nice! Think I'll choose Bristol over Notts tbh! What are you applying for at LSE btw? Straight eco, or something else?

Might see you there in September :cool:
Original post by TonyH663
Nice! Think I'll choose Bristol over Notts tbh! What are you applying for at LSE btw? Straight eco, or something else?

Might see you there in September :cool:

Economics and Economic History. Just got rejected and I'm not even a bit bothered haha. Yup, looking very likely I'll be seeing you next year!
Reply 1795
Original post by heatheralice
where abouts in dorset? :smile: im from bude

anyone going on the biochemsitry open day on 21st march ?

Poole :smile: ah nice!! We used to go to the Camborne, Praze-An-Beeble area quite a bit because my Mum's side of the family's from there and my Gran used to live in Tiverton, Devon so I spent a huge amount of time there growing up, lovely part of the world <3
Reply 1796
Original post by RHod
When did you last check your emails? I think they sent out a batch today...

I've checked a lot, still nothing :frown:
Reply 1797
Original post by Bea492
I've checked a lot, still nothing :frown:

Hmmm weird. I'm the only person that I know of who had an offer yesterday and it's playing in my mind that maybe it was a mistake. Haha.
Reply 1798
Original post by RHod
Hmmm weird. I'm the only person that I know of who had an offer yesterday and it's playing in my mind that maybe it was a mistake. Haha.

Haha I highly doubt that! It's getting so depressing waiting. It's been almost 4 months. Checking my emails and track has become an obsession! I just want all my replies now so I can make a decision about where to spend the next 3 years of my life!
Reply 1799
Original post by Bea492
Haha I highly doubt that! It's getting so depressing waiting. It's been almost 4 months. Checking my emails and track has become an obsession! I just want all my replies now so I can make a decision about where to spend the next 3 years of my life!

I know what you mean, I was waiting on Bristol for ages too. But you have Warwick though? Im waiting for a reply from Warwick and I really don't think I'll get an offer.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending