The Student Room Group

deloitte psychometric testing...

Scroll to see replies

Original post by stanmoor
You could ask here? I usually find the currency questions fairly easy, not sure what you mean about the inflation ones!

you have to rebase it or something? was pretty hard i thought.

http://www.wikijob.co.uk/wiki/numerical-reasoning it was just the free one i dunno if ill be able to try it again. tbh, ive not seen them at all anywhere else tho so they probs wont come up.

cheers partoftheweekend... sure ive seen ones harder than that tho. i'll post when i see it.

:smile:
Original post by Sinay

Original post by Sinay
what uni do you go to Prash?

I just finished...uni of manchester..how come? have we met :smile:?
also, are you only allowed to do one shl practise test?
Reply 63
Original post by stanmoor
Got the email this morn to say I passed. How about you mate? Just done the verbal - fingers crossed!!

Hey :smile: Found out I passed my verbal as well so I have an invite to an E-tray day. Hope you got the good news too!
Reply 64
Original post by Bgreen91
Hey :smile: Found out I passed my verbal as well so I have an invite to an E-tray day. Hope you got the good news too!

Yeah, got my E-tray day on Friday! Just having a look at how to prepare but there doesn't seem a massive amount of stuff to do !
Reply 65
Just found out that I passed my E-tray assessment day WOOO!!, it's quite easy, just take your time. There are 20 emails that you have to read and from the information you are given you have to make informed decisions. You are a consultant giving advice to a stationary company. They explain it all there. Don't worry
Original post by Stevec3
Has anyone got any links where i can practice these tests??

careergym.com has good practice tests and a free webcast on the subject in December...
I did my verbal tests last Wednesday and I still haven't heard anything. Should I be worried or contact them?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending