The Student Room Group

how many of u have cold approached a girl

I'm a really good looking male and with some game I'm pretty sure I could become one of the best pickup artists around the city but I don't do it and don't plan on doing it either.

Anyway enough about myself, I'm just wondering how many guys on TSR have tried the cold approach, cos whenever there's a poor chap ranting on about how he wants a gf half the advice is telling him to man up, speak to random fit girl, profit. Yet I don't think any of my friends found their gf in this manner and I'm pretty sure it's poor advice. Also, if you're not good looking you can give up already cos the game just got that much harder, lol.

Anyone tried picking up a stranger? I don't think it's very common at this age but any stories would be cool.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I'm not sure how the first paragraph is really relevant to what you seem to want to ask.
Reply 2

Original post by HRH2
If you really were that good looking you wouldn't be asking that on here. TROLL!

You need to go to your domitory.
Original post by hatersgunah8
I'm a really good looking male and with some game I'm pretty sure I could become one of the best pickup artists around the city but I don't do it and don't plan on doing it either.

Anyway enough about myself, I'm just wondering how many guys on TSR have tried the cold approach, cos whenever there's a poor chap ranting on about how he wants a gf half the advice is telling him to man up, speak to random fit girl, profit. Yet I don't think any of my friends found their gf in this manner and I'm pretty sure it's poor advice. Also, if you're not good looking you can give up already cos the game just got that much harder, lol.

Anyone tried picking up a stranger? I don't think it's very common at this age but any stories would be cool.

Bragging about picking up girls on TSR.......seems legit.
Reply 4
Original post by Dalek1099
You need to go to your domitory.

What the hell is domitory?
Reply 5
seriously it's like wtf are these responses this HRH2 is dumb as **** I didn't ask if it works I'm sure it does I'm asking how many people have actually tried the approach.. sheesh I didn't expect the requirements to be a PS Helper to be so low!
Reply 6

Original post by HRH2
What the hell is domitory?

Harry Potter Reference-what you need to do when there is a troll!!!
Reply 7
Original post by Dalek1099
Harry Potter Reference-what you need to do when there is a troll!!!

seriously a 14yo isn't going to contribute jack to this thread, wtf u doin?
Reply 8
Original post by Preeka
I'm not sure how the first paragraph is really relevant to what you seem to want to ask.

yeah it's really not relevant to the question, nothing wrong with knowing a bit of my background though.
Reply 9

Lol you is a tool, boss.
Reply 10
Well, I, the love doctor, never have though I will consider it...
Reply 11
Original post by HRH2
Are you scared of quoting me "good looking male"? You're probably a gay troll sitting at home all day. VIRGIN.

lol wtf? never seen someone become so jel over someone stating the quality of their appearance, lol.. Either add something constructive to the thread or don't reply, don't just start on someone you don't even know -.-
Reply 12
lol wtf? never seen someone become so jel over someone stating the quality of their appearance, lol.. Either add something constructive to the thread or don't reply, don't just start on someone you don't even know -.-

The first quote was a joke. You started first saying that PS Helpers have a low level of intelligence. What do you expect? Praise?
Original post by HRH2
The first quote was a joke. You started first saying that PS Helpers have a low level of intelligence. What do you expect? Praise?

Nice syntax.

Use a comma, 'by' or another suitable word after 'You started' and before 'first saying'; or after 'first'.

I hope your better at syntax when you give PS help.
Reply 14
Original post by HRH2

err no, read it again, I stated that the requirements to become one were low. Anyway quit talking you've derailed this thread completely.
Reply 15
I tried a cold approach once. She was working on the till in a shop. I chatted to her for a bit and made her laugh. I asked her out and, to be fair to her, she was straight to the point and said "no". I couldn't get away quick enough, but pulled a door that was locked and just embarrassed myself further. The door that opened might as well haved hit me on the way out...

Needless to say I don't do that any more. Although, I suppose, pulling random girls on nights out is cold approaching them ?
Original post by obstupefacere
Nice syntax.

Use a comma, 'by' or another suitable word after 'You started' and before 'first saying'; or after 'first'.

Couldn't resist.
Reply 17

Care to elaborate?
Reply 18
Original post by obstupefacere
Nice syntax.

It's supposed to be 'you are' not your. I know you are a chav. Stop acting educated.
Reply 19
Original post by jamboogy
Lol you is a tool, boss.

Better to be confident than insecure and a quivering mess.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending