The Student Room Group

Why would a guy want anything more with a girl who he just has sex with? (Fb to gf)

We talk only a little and have sex, I don't know why i like having sex with him, but I do and that is all.

He thinks i'm hot, I find him attractive. A few days ago whilst in bed, he told me that he wished things were different. That we could start again and do things properly instead of a ONS which turned in to this F*** buddy relationship.
We know only a little bit about each other, but i've avoided showing him and telling him everything about me. Fear of one of us becoming attactched. He has said on a few ocassions that we should just talk and get to know each other first before sleepng together.

So guys, why would he or any guy want more from a girl who just gives him sex? We are nothing more than two people who hook up sometimes, and we have regular sex anyway, so becoming anything more won't make any difference. We don't know each other properly, so it can't be that he's fallen for me can it? I don't sleep with anyone else and he knows that and i've told him i don't care if he sleeps with anyone else.
He's getting too close. Ditch him and find another cock to sit on.
Because he likes the person he's around and wants something more than the physical relationship?

Sometimes sex isn't enough.
Reply 3
Original post by HelloKitty :)
He's getting too close. Ditch him and find another cock to sit on.

Original post by Popular-reject-x
Because he likes the person he's around and wants something more than the physical relationship?

Sometimes sex isn't enough.

But how can he like me when he doesn't know me well enough?
Reply 4
He's intrigued because you don't tell him much about yourself. He wants to get to know you to see if you 'connect' on a more emotional level..

But yeah. If you want just a FB then ditch him. Next thing, he'll get all attached and emotional and clingy.. :rolleyes:
Original post by Anonymous
But how can he like me when he doesn't know me well enough?

Maybe he likes what he's seen so far and wants to know/see more?
Reply 6
A classy girl you are. I'm sure he must think your a keeper.
wow you worried hes not as great as you thought?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending