The Student Room Group
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website

Anyone doing Law?

I'm hopefully gonna be doing Law in September, anyone else who has applied?
(edited 12 years ago)
Hi, I applied through Clearing and got an Unconditional for Law; are you still doing Law in September @ Lincoln??
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website
I got an Unconditional offer for Lincoln as my insurance choice for Law with Politics. Are you still going to be studying there?
Hi all, I'm just going into my second year of the LLB Law & Politics course. So if you want to find out anything about the Law course, or assessments etc then feel free to add my MSN or my Facebook and I would be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Reply 4
Yeahh I am still doing Law at Lincoln, so relieved and happy! :biggrin: Really looking forward to it, what about you guys?
Reply 5
Hey, I've applied through clearing for law, just waiting to hear back. I have a reserved place apparently, but guess that doesn't mean too much at this stage. Fingers crossed though :smile:
Reply 6
Hey, erm i wanted some advise. Im resitting my AS level in September because i did pretty crap this year and wanted to go into the science field. But Ive changed my mind and i want to do law now. So I was thinking that what would be the best combination of subjects to pick for that??
Reply 7
Good luck! What grades did you get? And what uni did you apply for originally?
Reply 8
What subjects you doing at the minute?
Reply 9
Ive just finished year 12. I did chemistry, biology, economics and history and I got B D D E. Im confused as to whether I should resit the entire year and change my subjects or continue and resit modules.
Reply 10
Thankyou! I didn't actually apply until clearing. I'm two years above, did one year of sixth form not too succesfully then went to college to study art, completely different I know. But I've been working this year and realised it was time to go.
Have you sorted accommodation yet? I haven't a clue really how any of this works.
Reply 11
really? what made up your mind?
i've decided to live at home instead so i'm free from the whole confusing situation :tongue: everyone i've spoken to seems to be in a mess about it :P
Reply 12
Originally Lincoln was my insurance choice but went to Open Day in July and loved it so changed to my first choice and they changed my offer to unconditional. Literally cannot wait till Freshers, especially as my birthday is that week!!!
Reply 13
One of my friends is going to be doing Law I believe.. his name Is Matt :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest