The Student Room Group

Imperial College Medicine Applicants 2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 980
Original post by Revent

Original post by Revent

Hopefully Imperial will actually give some proper feedback soon.

Btw, good luck for Barts, I'm rooting for you!
Reply 981
Original post by Revent

I believed you in the first place mate, was just thinking it's a bit early for imperial compared to last year.
Reply 982
In all fairness very few of the universities give quality feedback unless you phone and pester them :/
Reply 983
Original post by AkDo
In all fairness very few of the universities give quality feedback unless you phone and pester them :/

Then pester them I shall :colone: They shall be annoyed like crazy for rejecting me :mmm:

Original post by Subsi
I believed you in the first place mate, was just thinking it's a bit early for imperial compared to last year.

Oh okay :laugh:

Original post by oHellno
Hopefully Imperial will actually give some proper feedback soon.

Btw, good luck for Barts, I'm rooting for you!

I hope so! and thanks I REALLY want to get into Barts now :smile: If they e-mail me back, I'll just post it here so everyone know :smile:
Original post by Subsi

Original post by Revent
Thanks :sad: I hope it was some mistake :mmm: Because it seems that NO ONE has gotten rejected yet besides me :erm:

Unless it was the 4.9 , I also think its a bit early for rejections, also seeing that no one else seems to have recieved one...maybe it was something about the reference/ps???
Original post by Revent
Thanks :sad: I hope it was some mistake :mmm: Because it seems that NO ONE has gotten rejected yet besides me :erm:

Does your surname begin with A or B... or maybe C by any chance? and your rejection is absolutely shocking considering some people on here have had interviews with bmat scores lower than you :/
Reply 986
Original post by Jasmine_777
Does your surname begin with A or B... or maybe C by any chance? and your rejection is absolutely shocking considering some people on here have had interviews with bmat scores lower than you :/

C.
:erm: I really have no idea honestly. :sad:

Original post by kingcoltzan
Unless it was the 4.9 , I also think its a bit early for rejections, also seeing that no one else seems to have recieved one...maybe it was something about the reference/ps???

:sad: They suck! I think it may have been the reference :/
Original post by Revent

I hope so! and thanks I REALLY want to get into Barts now :smile: If they e-mail me back, I'll just post it here so everyone know :smile:

Barts! Waiting on them too... -_-

ahhhh mine begins with one of an A/B
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Revent
C.

Hmm sounds like they're going down alphabetically... maybe... :/ but the thing is... why on earth did they reject you in the first place! :confused: defo ask for detailed feedback! :tongue:
Reply 990
Original post by Revent
Then pester them I shall :colone: They shall be annoyed like crazy for rejecting me :mmm:

Oh okay :laugh:

Definitely catch me up on what goes on with you :smile: and idiots don't know what they're missing! ahhh just phone them up and ask them for a proper analysis. imperial can be proper annoying at times
ahhhh mine begins with one of an A/B.... I won't disclose which :P ahhhhhhhhhhhh:colondollar::colondollar::colondollar:

ah there goes my theory :rolleyes: :tongue:
Reply 992
Lol it can't be related to surname otherwise I would have got one today/earlier. And there's so many people with lower than 4.9. I'm just confused.
Original post by Revent
C.

I know this isnt the barts page....but im sure no one will mind (much)

What are your UCAS tariffs?

I had interview there in December UCAS 631.
I thought maybe they're working down the list alphabetically so was deciding when my time would come lol but that theory's out the window... :tongue:
I thought maybe they're working down the list alphabetically so was deciding when my time would come lol but that theory's out the window... :tongue:

Maybe they are...who knows...it seems a bit fishy that one person be rejected like this, which is why the assumption that its un bmat related would make sense....

Who knows :confused::confused::confused:

580, yours ? :smile: and december too :smile:
Reply 997

780 was I believe the VERY first person to be interviewed at Barts :p:

Original post by AkDo
Definitely catch me up on what goes on with you :smile: and idiots don't know what they're missing! ahhh just phone them up and ask them for a proper analysis. imperial can be proper annoying at times

Will do :smile: And yup :colone: they have NO idea :mad:

Hmm sounds like they're going down alphabetically... maybe... :/ but the thing is... why on earth did they reject you in the first place! :confused: defo ask for detailed feedback! :tongue:

:dontknow: I have no idea why I didn't even get an interview :s:

I've always wanted to go Barts anyways :p: :grumble: imperial suck balls
Original post by Revent
780 was I believe the VERY first person to be interviewed at Barts :p:

Will do :smile: And yup :colone: they have NO idea :mad:

580, yours ? :smile: and december too :smile:

Revent I thought u had already had an interview :tongue: My suspicions were right then :biggrin: And no wonder...with 6 A levels hahahaa - and I thought IBers were special!

Yeah it sucks they make us wait till March....it also means that we are all effectively competing against each other rather than them deciding on a case by case basis...

Jasmine - what day (*goes to look up his interview date) ? UCAS was 631
Original post by Revent

I don't think it was BMAT related though but then I always thought Impy cared solely about the BMAT, nothing else... so... :/ confused
and Barts FTW!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending