Reply 980
Got rejected for law for low LNAT score today :frown:
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 981
Original post by Beckiix
English Lit and Lang :smile:

ah ok not the same as me but I guess I'm also Humanities, hope I hear soonish too! good luck to you!
Reply 982
Original post by nuage
ah ok not the same as me but I guess I'm also Humanities, hope I hear soonish too! good luck to you!

Oh what did you apply for? :smile:
Reply 983
Original post by Beckiix
Oh what did you apply for? :smile:

French & Modern Greek and French & Portuguese. been waiting just over two months and only have had one "you'll hear shortly" email. KCL is one of two I've left to hear from :s-smilie:
Original post by lapis.chloerose
Offer for BA Philosophy now AAA
I'm predicted A*A*AB

Who on earth just negged me for this? What is so offensive in that post?

Haha they are probably jealous of your grades, don't worry
Original post by arz15

Original post by arz15
Terrible ABC :frown:
I was one UMS off an A* in maths, fixed that by getting 99% in my C3 resit. Resat quite a few others to improve, pretty confident of getting at least A*AB

Thats sick! 99 in c3, well done and good luck.
Anyone else just got LNAT results and waiting anxiously on Kings? :P

(Yeah, they got the results long ago, but then the average score only just came out, right...so maybe now they'll make more of a move on?)

Natural philosophy student, all questions, no answers.
Original post by DroidRaptor
Anyone else just got LNAT results and waiting anxiously on Kings? :P

(Yeah, they got the results long ago, but then the average score only just came out, right...so maybe now they'll make more of a move on?)

Yep, me. I'm feeling more confident now that it's apparent my LNAT is acceptable though.
Original post by nuage
French & Modern Greek and French & Portuguese. been waiting just over two months and only have had one "you'll hear shortly" email. KCL is one of two I've left to hear from :s-smilie:

They told me theyd get back to me for German and Hispanic Studies last week... Get a wiggle on Kings!!
Reply 991
Original post by einstein123
Thats sick! 99 in c3, well done and good luck.

Thanks, good luck to you too!
Reply 992
Original post by Beckiix
English Lit and Lang :smile:

Ooh I applied for that one in early November, hope that means I'll get an answer soon too !:smile:
Original post by GStevens
Yep, me. I'm feeling more confident now that it's apparent my LNAT is acceptable though.

Yup, to me it's like Okay, don't have to worry about the LNAT, just hope the rest of the application was good enough. I did hope I'd get a higher score to actually boost my application but since it was pretty hard (harder than those damn practice tests!) I'm just grateful I got a safe, above-average score.
Reply 994
Any English Lit & Lang offer holders going to the post-offer open day in March?
I was wondering how everyone is getting there as I live in Manchester and have to get the train but there aren't any direct ones so I have to get the tube from Euston and I've never used the tube by myself before.
Original post by lp94
I was wondering how everyone is getting there as I live in Manchester and have to get the train but there aren't any direct ones so I have to get the tube from Euston and I've never used the tube by myself before.

Hello

When you arrive at euston, you could get taxi down to Strand Campus, because if you are new to London getting tube to Strand Campus is a pain (and this was a pain for me even though I've lived in London all my life :tongue: )
There is a taxi rank in Euston and the ride costs a measly £20
Original post by cpdavis
Hello

When you arrive at euston, you could get taxi down to Strand Campus, because if you are new to London getting tube to Strand Campus is a pain (and this was a pain for me even though I've lived in London all my life :tongue: )

If you're made of money....

Alternatively you could look at a tube map, pick a route from Euston to Temple;
Northern line to Embankment, and then either walk from there or change to Circle or District and go one stop to Temple.
Original post by ScholarsInk
I don't but I'm going to the open day so perhaps we'll run into each other. :smile:

Hi :smile:
How did u find the open day? :smile:
Original post by lp94

Original post by cpdavis
Hello

Original post by jimfrederikson
If you're made of money....

Alternatively you could look at a tube map, pick a route from Euston to Temple;
Northern line to Embankment, and then either walk from there or change to Circle or District and go one stop to Temple.

Just get the 68 bus. It starts at Euston bus station I think and takes you directly to the bus stop outside the strand. I think the stop is called Aldwych/Somerset House. The journey will take about 20 mins or so and will only cost you £2.30 if you are buying paper tickets or £1.30 iirc if you have an oyster card.

Quick Reply

Latest