English Language and Linguistics!

Loved QM at the open day :biggrin:

Yes, I applied for Lang and linguistics too! It's a beautiful campus. :biggrin:

Where else are you applying for?
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London
Reply 61
Anyone else applying for a postgrad spot in Theatre and Performance? :smile: I'm going part-time hopefully. I would be an international student (American)
Original post by quaker172
Anyone else applying for a postgrad spot in Theatre and Performance? :smile: I'm going part-time hopefully. I would be an international student (American)

I just completed the course and so if you have any questions you'd like to ask I'd be more than happy to answer them. Either quote me in a reply or private message me and I'll get back to you.
Reply 63
Original post by _Jazzie
Yes, I applied for Lang and linguistics too! It's a beautiful campus. :biggrin:

Where else are you applying for?

I'm applying to UCL, King's, Manchester and Sheffield!

How about you? :smile:
Reply 64
Original post by Lollyage
I'm applying to UCL, King's, Manchester and Sheffield!

How about you? :smile:

Manchester, Birmingham and Aston. I was considering Sheffield, but I live here already, and frankly I want to move away! I'm guessing UCL's your first choice? :smile:
Reply 65
Possibly applying for English. I need to hurry up and decide!
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 66
Original post by _Jazzie
Manchester, Birmingham and Aston. I was considering Sheffield, but I live here already, and frankly I want to move away! I'm guessing UCL's your first choice? :smile:

Yeah it is, although King's and Queen Mary are a bit more realistic :tongue: Getting into any London uni would be amazing though! London is just perfect for me - nice big city, loads to do, far enough from home to get some independence but then again I'm close enough to be able to get home by train in 30 minutes if I need to :biggrin:

Which one's your first choice? :smile:
Reply 67
Original post by Lollyage
Yeah it is, although King's and Queen Mary are a bit more realistic :tongue: Getting into any London uni would be amazing though! London is just perfect for me - nice big city, loads to do, far enough from home to get some independence but then again I'm close enough to be able to get home by train in 30 minutes if I need to :biggrin:

Which one's your first choice? :smile:

Good luck with UCL :smile:

Queen Mary's mine, though I'd love Manchester too! I've always wanted to live in London and I'm thinking that my uni life is definitely the best time for me to do that. Even better, it's over 2hrs to get home by train, and I can't wait to escape :wink: I just hope I get in!
Reply 68
Applied for English.
Reply 69
Original post by medusa cascade
Applying for the Science and Engineering foundation year twice; once for Biology and once for Chemistry. Really hope I get in!

I don't think it really matters,cos my friends doing that, and all she had to do was choose modules based on what degree she wants after :smile:
Reply 70
Got my interview date today for English.
Original post by holbolrob
Got my interview date today for English.

So did I :smile:
Reply 72
Original post by cantseethesky
So did I :smile:

Is this normal to get a date for interview so early? I was told that I wouldn't find out if I got the invite until the first or second week of November. Could it also be different with different programmes?
Reply 73
The lack of chemists on this page makes me sad :sadnod:
Reply 74
Original post by panda1093
WOW, you are predicted very good grades, I'm sure you'll get an offer...
I am predicted 95/100 for my esame di stato (I'm attending an Italian school :smile: ).[/QUOTE]

hey, that's really good :biggrin:
hopefully we'll hear something soon!
Original post by ChemAddict
The lack of chemists on this page makes me sad :sadnod:

orly.

The lack of lawyers makes me happy! :biggrin:

Not in a negative way, however.
Reply 76
Original post by admbeatmaker
orly.

Haha :biggrin: I'm there don't worry :P

But this thread is quite sad. 4 pages :-|
Reply 77
Original post by snehame
Haha :biggrin: I'm there don't worry :P

But this thread is quite sad. 4 pages :-|

It'll pick up, it was really quiet in last year's thread until nearer the deadline when people started to get offers and start debating about starting @ QMUL.
just got my unconditional offer for biochem! think i'll be in london next year then!
Reply 79
Original post by admbeatmaker
orly.

Nahh, I want some chemistry buddies :colone:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending