The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London

Queen Mary 2012 Applicant's Thread

Scroll to see replies

Has anyone been sent an email for an allocated time slot to enrol from the economics and finance department?

Also i couldn't make the weekend enrollment but i gave myself a time slot(between 11-12), do i have to call up the department asking them for a time to enroll or do i just go in on wednesday between 1 - 1:45 (time slot for the economics and finance department)?

thanks
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London
Reply 1581
Original post by Imperial Blitz
Has anyone already enrolled?? How long did it take??

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

Yes I was in the mornin and it took me about 20 min :smile:
Reply 1582
Has anyone already enrolled?? How long did it take??

Original post by marciak
Yes I was in the mornin and it took me about 20 min :smile:

Weekend enrolment is relaxed, compared to weekday enrolment, as most people go during the allocated timeslots, the line can get backed up and can take an hour to get through or so or even more :s-smilie:
I wish I did the weekend enrolment last year :s-smilie:
Reply 1583
I'm pretty sure you have to register for that site separately, for those students to purchase tickets before they got their mysis details

Also I'm guessing you could buy tickets from the QMSU building on campus during the week

Thanks! Yeah I registered and its all good :smile:
Original post by Iqbal007
Weekend enrolment is relaxed, compared to weekday enrolment, as most people go during the allocated timeslots, the line can get backed up and can take an hour to get through or so or even more :s-smilie:
I wish I did the weekend enrolment last year :s-smilie:

Wow :| looks like I'll need to get there super early to avoid the queues -_-

Reply 1585
Wow :| looks like I'll need to get there super early to avoid the queues -_-

Sometimes theres backlog from the previous slot, it was awkward for 30mins before I started to talk to other lonely people in the line loool and someone from college :smile: Its a decent way to meet people :smile:
Sometimes theres backlog from the previous slot, it was awkward for 30mins before I started to talk to other lonely people in the line loool and someone from college :smile: Its a decent way to meet people :smile:

Haha looks like every cloud really does have a silver lining :biggrin:

Reply 1587
Haha looks like every cloud really does have a silver lining :biggrin:

And they'll most likely be from your course or one related, so its a good start........so don't mess up your first impression :tongue:
Reply 1588
Stupid question but we didn't need to upload a photo for the cards did we? Bit late now, but I don't remember getting told about it...

Wonder how registration will go tomorrow, we've got from 11:15am to 12pm. I'm assuming we'll go over.
Original post by Zorg
Stupid question but we didn't need to upload a photo for the cards did we? Bit late now, but I don't remember getting told about it...

Wonder how registration will go tomorrow, we've got from 11:15am to 12pm. I'm assuming we'll go over.

Everyone I've asked thats already enrolled said they take a picture at enrolment & then print off your student ID

Reply 1590
Everyone I've asked thats already enrolled said they take a picture at enrolment & then print off your student ID

Sweet. Cheers dude.
Any sbcs people going in today around?
Hey guys, is there anyone on here that's enrolling tomorrow? And if so are you attending the IET presentation at 12.30? I'm wondering if the presentation is compulsory and if many people will go :smile:
Reply 1593
Original post by Hoooligan
Hey guys, is there anyone on here that's enrolling tomorrow? And if so are you attending the IET presentation at 12.30? I'm wondering if the presentation is compulsory and if many people will go :smile:

I don't think it is, but check up..........plus IET come back anyway and you get to a member for free and get magazines, etc
I don't think it is, but check up..........plus IET come back anyway and you get to a member for free and get magazines, etc

oooh right thanks, I'm still undecided on whether to go or not cause there's an hour between the end of the session and when enrolment begins.. and I have no idea what I'll do in that hour pahaha :frown:
Original post by Hoooligan
oooh right thanks, I'm still undecided on whether to go or not cause there's an hour between the end of the session and when enrolment begins.. and I have no idea what I'll do in that hour pahaha :frown:

I plan to queue in that hour (I'm in the same position)

Sent from my GT-I9300
Oh and that queue is maaaaaaasssssiiiiiiivvvvvvveeeee

Sent from my GT-I9300
Original post by n0c0ntr0l
Oh and that queue is maaaaaaasssssiiiiiiivvvvvvveeeee

LOL thanks for the heads up, I guess I'll go and queue in the hour as well :biggrin:
(...starting to wish that I had enrolled during the weekend instead)
Reply 1598
Ah ****, just finished unpacking and I've realised I forgot to print off the pre-enrolment sheet before I left. Cack. Anyone about at 11:15am-12pm tomorrow to enrol and wouldn't mind printing me a sheet? Or anyone got a heads up on a decent place to print that isn't going to cost a fortune?
Reply 1599
Hey guys.. Tomorrow there's a 2 hour slot for 'meeting with advisor' ... I'd really appreciate if someone could tell me do I need to turn up for the entire 2 hours or can I come whenever? Because I assume she can't possibly only be seeing one person for two hours and also I'm sure she's also got other people to see... Slightly confused :s-smilie:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending