The Student Room Group

Changed Uni Through Clearing in London

basically i was planning to go Hertfordshire but i had a change of mind of what course i wanted to do and now im going to be attending a uni in london.
My question is would my loan increase as i am now attending uni in london?
I have a maximum grant already,my sister whos going westminister has also a maximum grant but her loan is like 2k+more than mine so i was wondering now that i'm going uni in london will my loan increase?

Last question on where it said if your living away i said yes but i don't think i can get accommodation as spaces filled up so would they decrease my loan?
thanks
You'll need to inform SFE via a Change of Circumstances form, which is available on the website. If you're living in London your entitlement will increase, but if you're living at home it will decrease.
Reply 2
Original post by TheSownRose
You'll need to inform SFE via a Change of Circumstances form, which is available on the website. If you're living in London your entitlement will increase, but if you're living at home it will decrease.

Thanks do you know if i can say i would be living away but i actually might not be able to as very few accommodation left.
Do you need send proof your living away?
Original post by JesusRevived
Thanks do you know if i can say i would be living away but i actually might not be able to as very few accommodation left.
Do you need send proof your living away?

As far as I'm aware, that's not an option - you need to declare which one you're actually doing. If it changes and you later get accommodation, you can change it with SFE again.

I live at home, so I don't know if you need to prove you're living away or not. However, I really would not recommend lying to them because, if they find out, it could cause a lot of trouble.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending