University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website

University of Kent Applicants 2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 380
Original post by skipp
No problem :cute:

Sorry that's all a bit rambley & vague pretty tired & my memory's not great today :laugh: hopefully it'll help, I've tried to keep it balanced, but you can probably tell I love living here...and there really aren't many bad things to say!

Thank You! That's an amazing answer. Didn't expect so much detail ^^
Definitely given me some bought about accommodation.

Going to link to it on the first post. Might be helpful for others ^^
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website
Reply 381
Original post by Onique
Thank You! That's an amazing answer. Didn't expect so much detail ^^
Definitely given me some bought about accommodation.

Going to link to it on the first post. Might be helpful for others ^^

Glad to be of help :cute: if you're going to link it in the first post might update it a bit when I'm more awake :laugh:
Reply 382
Original post by LifeIsGood
Exactly the same, it's dreadful :frown:
I already feel like I've been rejected

me too.. i was confident the first few days after i sent it off, but after 2 weeks i'm feeling pretty bad. kent would be my firm, i love it! i'm hoping for an offer so much!
Reply 383
I'm applying for Anthropology :smile: just got my offer on tuesday, it's a lot higher than I expected, AAB! And I'm predicted 4A's for A2 so I don't really understand :s-smilie: they're meant to be my back up haha. But I'm taking a gap year anyway, so if I don't get in I'll just apply again next year haha :P
I'm applying for Biomedical Sciences. I sent my application off last monday and got an acknowledgement email on Wednesday so now I just have to wait =\ I hope I get an offer - Kent would definitely be my first choice :biggrin:
Reply 385
Anyone had a reply for Computer Science yet?
recieved a offer for accounting and finance
Reply 387
Original post by mike101
Anyone had a reply for Computer Science yet?

Hi!
I'm keeping offer information and who's is applying up to date on the first post ^^
Prisonbreak94 has :biggrin:
Reply 388
Got an offer for Physics with Astrophysics :biggrin: BB in Maths and Physics with 320 UCAS point.
Yay :smile:
Reply 389
Original post by Plutonium
Got an offer for Physics with Astrophysics :biggrin: BB in Maths and Physics with 320 UCAS point.
Yay :smile:

Congrats!
Skipp is currently doing this at Kent ^^ Incase you have any questions :smile:
Still nothing, I have given up hope now :frown:
Reply 391
Still nothing, I have given up hope now :frown:

Don't give up hope:hugs:
Just remember how many applicants there are, and ow long it would take for you to get through them ^^
Original post by Onique
Don't give up hope:hugs:
Just remember how many applicants there are, and ow long it would take for you to get through them ^^

People at my sixth form are getting offers and I seem to be the only one who's got nothing so far & I want to go Kent so badly. It's so depressing :frown: If I hear nothing this week at all, I know what's coming.
Reply 393
People at my sixth form are getting offers and I seem to be the only one who's got nothing so far & I want to go Kent so badly. It's so depressing :frown: If I hear nothing this week at all, I know what's coming.

I've heard nothing from no one. Just a portfolio request from Kent.
Half of my friends haven't sent there UCAS yet and only one person I know has an interview/offer.

But then they are applying for medicine. But still not even an interview!

Plus! Which uni's have the people in your sixth form applied to?
I think we all know by now that Kent is a little slow :biggrin: but it'll be worth the wait ^^
Original post by Onique
I've heard nothing from no one. Just a portfolio request from Kent.
Half of my friends haven't sent there UCAS yet and only one person I know has an interview/offer.

But then they are applying for medicine. But still not even an interview!

Plus! Which uni's have the people in your sixth form applied to?
I think we all know by now that Kent is a little slow :biggrin: but it'll be worth the wait ^^

This girl I spoke to today has got an offer for Accounts or something along those lines but groove(?) something from this thread has got an offer for Biomedical Science and I haven't heard a thing. I'm just terrified of being rejected
Reply 395
This girl I spoke to today has got an offer for Accounts or something along those lines but groove(?) something from this thread has got an offer for Biomedical Science and I haven't heard a thing. I'm just terrified of being rejected

Oh yeh, Groove has. But there's two others that have applied and haven't. So your not alone ^^

Hey, I haven't heard from any of my choices either and I too am applying for Biomed so I feel your pain. It'd probably ease my anxiety if I could see at least one of my references but there you go lol - you just have to be patient and think positively. I know someone who applied in October and recieved an offer in January.
Original post by merdagraxa
Hey, I haven't heard from any of my choices either and I too am applying for Biomed so I feel your pain. It'd probably ease my anxiety if I could see at least one of my references but there you go lol - you just have to be patient and think positively. I know someone who applied in October and recieved an offer in January.

Was that specifically from Kent? I got an offer from Keele today but that's it so far. I've just been worried since I felt like Kent was giving offers out lately so I'd expect to hear from them which is why I was stressed out, but thanks for letting me know - I'll bear it in mind, it's so nerve-wrecking just checking my emails lol. Good luck for your application :smile:
Was that specifically from Kent? I got an offer from Keele today but that's it so far. I've just been worried since I felt like Kent was giving offers out lately so I'd expect to hear from them which is why I was stressed out, but thanks for letting me know - I'll bear it in mind, it's so nerve-wrecking just checking my emails lol. Good luck for your application :smile:

I know I've been checking my phone all day just incase an e-mail from them came through *sigh* And yes, my friend was applying to Kent for biochemistry. She was worse of a nervous wreck than I am lol.

Thank you :smile: good luck to you too!
Hi. My daughter's on her gap year at the moment, but I've been checking updates for her etc. Just wanted to congratulate those who've received offers and commiserate with fellow track addicts. We're awaiting a response from Kent too, for Eng Lang + Linguistics. Difficult because she's got an unconventional combo of qualifications, ie. 2 A2's and 2 AS's (A*,A,a,c) so not entirely confident of an offer. Doesn't look like that department has started giving out their offers yet, although they did send an acknowlegment email, thanking for the application. Good luck everyone. Kent looks really lovely.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending