The Student Room Group

need a law student tutor...willing to pay

Hi! I'm currently a first year law student in London and since its the beginning of the 2nd term I thought its time to actually get serious about my degree. I've been slacking off badly so I really need someone to point me in the right direction.

I was wondering whether there's any 2nd year law student who has passed contract law, tort law, and public law exams....preferably with at least a 2:1 :wink: and interested in doing some easy one-on-one tutoring...details can be negotiated.

Anyways...I'm willing to pay a fee for the help...advice on tackling problem questions, the key cases to study, what to focus on, important things to read and memorize, dealing with different important aspects of each law, etc.

Anyone interested please PM me...thanks lotz. :smile:

I really need some help!!
Reply 1
Well i'm not in the second year but i'd love to chat about your opinions on stuff, it would be nice to get an opinion from other people who have different lecturers.
Reply 2
yea it'll be great to learn the different aspects of how law is taught....and i suppose each lecturer is different. i wonder whether the ways at tackling problem questions are different as well.

love to hear more from ya! :cool:
cheers
Reply 3
enchantress
Hi! I'm currently a first year law student in London and since its the beginning of the 2nd term I thought its time to actually get serious about my degree. I've been slacking off badly so I really need someone to point me in the right direction.

I was wondering whether there's any 2nd year law student who has passed contract law, tort law, and public law exams....preferably with at least a 2:1 :wink: and interested in doing some easy one-on-one tutoring...details can be negotiated.

Anyways...I'm willing to pay a fee for the help...advice on tackling problem questions, the key cases to study, what to focus on, important things to read and memorize, dealing with different important aspects of each law, etc.

Anyone interested please PM me...thanks lotz. :smile:

I really need some help!!

Surely this is against the law governing academic conduct!!!! :wink:
he he don't go for some of those werid internet law help agencies, they talk 'crap' so to speak.

Latest

Trending

Trending