The Student Room Group

I cant cum while drunk!>?!

Hi I am 18 and this is an awkward subject too talk about so i seeked out a forum

When im at parties drunk i love to Endure in the Hunt of trying to bring a girl back to my place, I live with my parents but it doesnt really phase me.

This past month ive brought 2 Girls back to my place and with one (While Drunk) i couldnt get it up at all which has happened on more then one occasion.

And with the other i got it up and we Had intercourse for an hour and a half/ Two hours, And i just lost my erection without cumming?!?

I want to know if i should seek medical help or this is just an affect of the mass amounts of alcohol i consumed.??

The second event my confidence Wasn't Effected because she was satisfied, But i still would like to climax and i would like your guys advice...

Thanks in advance
Reply 1
it is called brewers droop and is an actual medical thing give it a google
drink less /thread.
Reply 3
It's the drink. Lots of men are the same. If you're not having problems when you're sober I wouldn't worry too much.
Original post by Anonymous
Hi I am 18 and this is an awkward subject too talk about so i seeked out a forum

When im at parties drunk i love to Endure in the Hunt of trying to bring a girl back to my place, I live with my parents but it doesnt really phase me.

This past month ive brought 2 Girls back to my place and with one (While Drunk) i couldnt get it up at all which has happened on more then one occasion.

And with the other i got it up and we Had intercourse for an hour and a half/ Two hours, And i just lost my erection without cumming?!?

I want to know if i should seek medical help or this is just an affect of the mass amounts of alcohol i consumed.??

The second event my confidence Wasn't Effected because she was satisfied, But i still would like to climax and i would like your guys advice...

Thanks in advance

Its a fine line between 'super dick' (endless erection with nil cummage) and brewers droop (no erection for you).
I am completely the same.

Just means we can go for longer...and the morning after sex is amazing!
Reply 6
It's the opposite for me ! I get an erection but can't ejaculate. So no matter what I do eventually I just get too tired. Don't drink as much if you plan to have sex !

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending