The Student Room Group

offer at london school of pharmacy

hi i needed a bit of help, i've just checked ucas and i had a offer for pharmacy .. the grades required were BBB. it said that chemistry was needed and another science subject i was wondering whether PSYCHOLOGY counts as a science subject?

thanks alot for your help .. it's really appreciated.

sherjeel
Reply 1
5.3.R.J.1.l
hi i needed a bit of help, i've just checked ucas and i had a offer for pharmacy .. the grades required were BBB. it said that chemistry was needed and another science subject i was wondering whether PSYCHOLOGY counts as a science subject?

thanks alot for your help .. it's really appreciated.

sherjeel

Nope, science subjects are normally understood to be Biology, Chemistry, Physics and maths. Psychology is a social science.
Reply 2
Nope, it doesn't. Also, you might be able to get away with getting a BBC in your A levels, as long as your C is not in chemistry.
Im not sure if it counts or not - but surely they wouldn't have offered you a place if you didnt already fit the criteria - because they know which subjects you take anyway...get me? Not sure if im making any sense...!
Reply 4
hey does anyone have or had any cardiff interviews for pharmacy i'v got mine next week, wel nervous??
Reply 5
lol i just checked and I got an offer from ULSoP too with the same BBB grades - luckily I do Biology too so I have my second science there :redface:

Surely you must be doing two sciences at the moment - don't the universities see which subs you are currently studying to give you an offer? If you weren't doing two sciences then surely they wouldn't have given you an offer in the first place!

Or is it?
Reply 6
06allios
hey does anyone have or had any cardiff interviews for pharmacy i'v got mine next week, wel nervous??

I had an interview in Cardiff. they were so friendly that I even forgot that I am in an interview. My interview went really well and I got an offer (BBB) for pharmay after two weeks.

Latest

Trending

Trending