The Student Room Group

Girl has asked me to meet up

So this girl at uni has randomly asked to meet up on Friday to do some work together. I think she is very attractive and potential for something more...how could I arrange further meets?
And is there any 'interest' signs I should look out for?
Reply 1
Say you need to do some more "work" together.
If you have a good time on friday, then you can suggest doing something that's not work-related..
Original post by Anonymous
So this girl at uni has randomly asked to meet up on Friday to do some work together. I think she is very attractive and potential for something more...how could I arrange further meets?
And is there any 'interest' signs I should look out for?

Meet her on Friday then
Reply 4
:sexface:
Reply 5
OK so we met up today...just got on with the work and asked if she wanted to get food...she had already got lunch and so we talked for a bit then I left...what should I do to follow up?
Original post by Anonymous
OK so we met up today...just got on with the work and asked if she wanted to get food...she had already got lunch and so we talked for a bit then I left...what should I do to follow up?

If she seemed like she enjoyed being with you, then try suggesting you meet up outside of school/college, for something not too intimidating - cinema etc. :smile:
Lol, just see how it goes. And dont make a fool of yourself.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending