The Student Room Group

You know you're a student when...

Scroll to see replies

Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
Apparently not, according to my friends at LSE and Southampton. They were quite concerned for my stomach :biggrin:

But it's so much quicker and easier and produces the perfect consistency of scramble!
Reply 581
when you know the pizza boy well enough that you have him on facebook
Original post by hasan4life
ooh nice soo gonna try it now, thought the eggs would splash all over place :redface: does it taste nice?

im gonna buy one of these now or can u do it in a normal microvawe?

I HAS ONE OF THESE!!! I got mine from morrisons though ^^ you just pop the egg in, add two teaspoons of water, stab the yolks of the egg a few times, whizz it in the microwave for a few secs at a time checking how it's doing. This is vital - else your egg will explode ^^ Hilarious, but messy :P
Original post by Rascacielos
You work in order to avoid cleaning your room (or the reverse, depending on your personality/mood).

my room doesnt need cleaning...at uni theres no one here to nag me!
Reply 584
when you're in university.
When you use your shower gel to wash your dishes
You wake up in the morning still drunk from the night before; go onto google and search for 'google'
Original post by Rubbaduckzilla
when you start your essay the night before the deadline

This oh this. :facepalm2:
Original post by dancingshoes10
You wake up in the morning still drunk from the night before; go onto google and search for 'google'

Lmao :')
Original post by scrubber
when you know the pizza boy well enough that you have him on facebook

Made me laugh.
Original post by slappyhours

when you feel incredibly organised when you submit an essay one day earlier than the deadline.. when you've had 4 weeks to do it
Reply 591
Original post by velociraptor
Have my first summative to hand in today. Did it the usual student way - started at about midnight, stayed up all night and typed a lot of bull****. My point is, If I can come up with 5000 thousand words on psychogenic amnesia, you can rock your presentation =)

Wow, 5,000,000 words is a lot to do in a night!
Reply 592
When you know someone who has somehow lost a shoe or something as crazy after getting chased by people while drunk on a night out.
Reply 593
When youre rubbish bin hasn't been collected for almost 4 weeks because you forget to put it out and there is stacks of rubbish in bin liners just sitting in you're kitchen!
Reply 594

Or the morning of the deadline... :sigh:

This is me right now :sigh:

You know you're a student when you do this every single time you have a deadline, despite swearing to yourself that you'll start it earlier next time.
Original post by Sakura-Chan
This is me right now :sigh:

You know you're a student when you do this every single time you have a deadline, despite swearing to yourself that you'll start it earlier next time.

...this is me :sigh:
Reply 597
when you open your badly stacked kitchen cupboard and hurt your toe because your butter-knife fell out.
When you've set off the fire alarm so many times that you're on first name terms with the security staff.

When getting up at 10am is 'early'.

When you're counting down the days until the next student loan installment comes in
When you feel terrible for always going to Greggs and Subway for lunch cause it costs you a fortune, but you just cant help yourself.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending