The Student Room Group

You know you're a student when...

Scroll to see replies

oh those things in secondary school where you sleep at night and are awake at day? LOL
When a midday lecture is too early, no matter how piss poor you are, you can still afford to get completely HAMMERED. When you wake up not knowing where you are..

I could go on all day..
Your parents tell you to get back to revising -- after your exams :colonhash:
Original post by Alofleicester
Revision consists of putting on some background music, looking at your notes and instead air-guitaring/singing along to said music.

:rofl: I have no rep left, but this made me laugh so much: so true!! I even put it as my Facebook status, if you don't mind. :colondollar:
Reply 984
...you eat a yoghurt with a fork because you can't be bothered to wash a spoon :colondollar:
When after whipping up a batch of tuna mayo and placing about half in a sandwich, proceeding to eat the rest of the batch out the bowl purely because it's effort getting the clingfilm.

Just me? Oh:bl:
Original post by Stirlo
...you eat a yoghurt with a fork because you can't be bothered to wash a spoon :colondollar:

If the yoghurt's in a condition where you can eat it with a fork, then you probably shouldn't eat it anyway...
Your bed is your best friend

(I really posted this just to get the 1000th post and cheer me up from revision)
Original post by AdamTheArchitect
What's a sleeping pattern? :s-smilie:

you are such a student...:tongue:
You'll happily drink a bottle of wine that's been open in the fridge since before Christmas because you don't have any money to buy proper booze.
Double post...

You have nothing to put on your toast (not even butter :frown: ) so you spread some pasta sauce on it.
Reply 991
You go to Tesco to get warm.
you sleep in to avoid severe hunger pains
Original post by slappyhours
you sleep in to avoid severe hunger pains

Definitely done the whole sleeping to replace eating thing before!

Also, you can't wait for exams to finish so you can go back to doing nothing all day.
And there is no such thing as revision. There is just learning for the first time the week before the exam.

Edit: Trying to learn everything.
(edited 12 years ago)
You know when you're a student when...

A quick pub trip and one drink means consuming unhumanly large amounts of alcohol and clubing till 3am!

Uni lectures become just that little bit more optional.

You colour co-ordinate mugs in order to avoid overdue asignments.

Your money is no longer measured in pounds, but in drinks and club entry fees.

You go back to having afternoon naps.

You go to have a shower but instead find someone random sleeping in the bath tub.

You spend your last £5 on a bottle of cheap vodka and end up eating tinned mushy peas and pasta for the next week.

You spend your second year in a freezing house because you can't afford the heating bills.

You end up with a stolen shopping trolley in your kitchen with no idea how you got it up the three narrow flights of stairs.

:biggrin: :smile:
Reply 995
You wake up in the middle of the night, walk over some severely drunk house-mates, vomit in the bog, then walk back to the sofa you were sleeping on!
You know you're student when frequency of posting on Facebook (or TSR) is directly proportional to proximity of exams/deadlines.
When waking up in last night's clothes on someone else's floor among about 10 other students feels like a normal Sunday morning :erm:

When you start finding public property (eg. road cones, signs etc.) in your abode, and instead of questioning why they are there, use them for decoration.
(edited 12 years ago)
Literally love this thread!
When a whole pack of burgers gets stolen and you run around berserk holding an inquisition...
(edited 12 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending