The Student Room Group

i bought 24 durex condoms for £4, did i get a good bargain?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TheEnigmaUK
Nothing of good quality is for free! I'll stick to Durex.

My local clinics give out a mix of durex, pasante and mates condoms, all of which are kitemarked and have the CE mark.

To be honest I'd sooner get something from a free clinic, who have a genuine interest in making sure that you don't get STDs/pregnant, than someone from ebay, who has a genuine interest in making money.
Original post by Lewis :D
The ones they hand free out at my local sex clinic are durex.

Yeah they give them free to young people so the O.P should save his money and take a trip down to their sex health clinic :tongue:
Reply 42
Original post by FallonSmith

Brook give away a free range of various durex condoms etc, so I don't see your point haha

Oh well, too late now! I'll just go down to the clinic with a carrier bag next time lol.
Reply 43

Brook give away a free range of various durex condoms etc, so I don't see your point haha

Hang on! but are they ribbed (for her pleasure)..?
Original post by Einheri
Funny how you think that sexual relations must include intercourse. I really hate condoms, so I don't bother with intercourse unless she really wants to (and then she presumably has some of her own).

I haven't used condoms in years. Saves alot of money being with the same partner for quite some time :smile:
Original post by rmhumphries
Make sure they have the kite mark and the CE mark and other things they are meant to, they could be knock-off ones from china which are much, much less likely to work.

Unless you want 24 babies?

I'd actually be surprised if Chinese made condoms were worse. They have VERY strict standards on condoms seeing as they really really don't want them to break, what with the one child policy. There was an article a while back of a factory owner making sub-standard condoms which broke/had tiny holes in. I believe he was put to death...condom is serious business.:tongue:

Suppose that's not underground fakes though. But actual chinese brands are probably totally fine.
(edited 12 years ago)
Hang on! but are they ribbed (for her pleasure)..?

Yes you can get every sort imaginable :smile:
Reply 47
Original post by Persephone9

Original post by Persephone9
My local clinics give out a mix of durex, pasante and mates condoms, all of which are kitemarked and have the CE mark.

To be honest I'd sooner get something from a free clinic, who have a genuine interest in making sure that you don't get STDs/pregnant, than someone from ebay, who has a genuine interest in making money.

The ones I have are genuine, even the site said so. It has all the correct markings on the packet and I've tried one anyway. It feels fine, it doesn't feel thin or badly made, so I have no reason to doubt the suppliers.
Reply 49
Look at them D.S.L's she got!

Shame about the rest of her face.
Reply 50
You can get them free from your doctor surgey or GUM clinic. I have never bought condoms in my life!
Reply 51
Not really because I'm all 24 of them will be thrown away unused by their expiration date.
Reply 52
Yes, although I don't like Durex ones, find they split a lot :s-smilie: Although, I don't use condoms at all anymore.
I bought some condoms the other day for £4 for 24 ribbed. Do u think i got a bargain?

Amazon? I got 24 Pleasuremax for £3.
I just need to find a girl to use them on.
Reply 54
How about...No Homs
Reply 55
Original post by Smoosh

Original post by Smoosh
Yes, although I don't like Durex ones, find they split a lot :s-smilie: Although, I don't use condoms at all anymore.

I heard magnum are good, but I think they're American brand. And I think they have them in bigger sizes too, which would be ideal!
i came :coma:
Reply 57
You can get them for free. :/
Well if your under 25 you can get them for free, so not really.
Reply 59
You can buy a sock for less than that.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending