The Student Room Group

What do Girls and Guys generally look for physically when wanting a ONE NIGHT STAND?

Do you have to be ripped out of your mind? Dress like One Direction lol? Wear sluttish/too revealing clothing (for girls)? Be obviously drunk out of your mind ? Be like those Geordie/Jersey:confused: Shore guys?

Scroll to see replies

You would have to be attractive enough to want to shag but unattractive enough not to want to see again. So like, if you were stunningly handsome you'd probably be a "what's your number?" guy, but if you're stunningly handsome with what looks like a third nipple peeping out your shirt, you're probably not long haul material.
(edited 12 years ago)
Long legs
Reply 3
Original post by Abir Ishtiaq
when a man is drunk, a vagina is sufficient enough

lloooool

And not always necessary :colone:
I go for girls who have a longer ring finger than index finger
Reply 6
not fat
They want to be knee deep in clunge obviously.
Reply 8
Original post by problemsolver
Long legs

You want the opposite - you can run out afterwards comparatively faster then.
Original post by Fusilero
You want the opposite - you can run out afterwards comparatively faster then.

Good point

I don't think he even needs to be drunk tbh.

:eek: you didn't just type that
Reply 12
To be generally hot and a laugh.
The only department you can lack on is the brain. I don't need to shag a dictionary.
I tend to look for genital warts around the mouth.
Original post by TheSmallYellowDuck
I tend to look for genital warts around the mouth.

if I was you I'd start checking for genital warts around the genitals.
Reply 15
big tits
Original post by SnoochToTheBooch
if I was you I'd start checking for genital warts around the genitals.

"Excuse me, can you just pull down your pants for a second so I can check you have genital warts? Thanks."

I'm kidding of course, but could you imagine seeing someone with wart around there mouth? Yum.
(edited 12 years ago)
"Excuse me, can you just pull down your pants for a second so I can check you have genital warts? Thanks."

I'm kidding of course, but could you imagine seeing someone with wart around there mouth? Yum.

lol yeah, come to think of it I can't remember ever seeing this. coldsores maybe.
Reply 18
Speaking for men:

Female.

That is all.

When it comes to ONSs, a notch on the bedpost is a notch on the bedpost. Standards don't really come into it until you're talking FWBs or girlfriends. I would venture that most guys would screw anything that moves in a club if they could guarantee their mates wouldn't see and take the piss the next day.

Learn the difference between Herpes and Warts.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending