The Student Room Group
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website

Sheffield Hallam Applicants 2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
whats everyones obsession with viccy halls? there tiny and crap... sofas are comfey tho
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website
Reply 21
I'm looking at applying for Vic Hall's too. It looks gorgeous!
Not sure about accommodation, I really need some advice on this!
Reply 22
Original post by AsherJT
whats everyones obsession with viccy halls? there tiny and crap... sofas are comfey tho

lol. they are the cheapest ensuite accomodation i could find.
Reply 23
Original post by umaird
recieved an conditional offer for mechanical engineering.
im hoping i get a place in victoria halls.. anyone else doing engineering or thinking of applying to victoria halls? and when do we start applying for accomodation?

ive applied for beng mech eng, no reply yet though, ive had a conditional for aerospace technology, and unsure about halls yet
Reply 24
Original post by umaird
recieved an conditional offer for mechanical engineering.
im hoping i get a place in victoria halls.. anyone else doing engineering or thinking of applying to victoria halls? and when do we start applying for accomodation?

ive applied for beng mech eng, no reply yet though, ive had a conditional for aerospace technology, and unsure about halls yet
Reply 25
thats nice! you applied to sheffield hallam for 2 courses? yeah there are lots of halls to choose from.
I've applied for Game Design.
I've looked at a few of the accommodations, but I'm not sure which to go for.
Reply 27
Original post by umaird
thats nice! you applied to sheffield hallam for 2 courses? yeah there are lots of halls to choose from.

yeh i couldnt decide which to choose so applied for both, got a mate applying for meng mech and another applying for materials. :smile:
Reply 28
ohh nice! so are you thinking of firming sheffield hallam?
Reply 29
anyone got an offer for biomedical science at SHU?
I've applied for Digital Media Production.

Been invited for an interview on 14th Feb.

Hallam's my first choice so fingers crossed!

Got an accommodation booklet in the post. Looking at Halford house and Kings chambers. Anyone else?

-x
Reply 31
Original post by umaird
ohh nice! so are you thinking of firming sheffield hallam?

errmm what? sorry haha
Reply 32
Original post by 21Welshy21

Hey, out of interest when did you send your ucas off and when did you get a reply? (for aerospace)

Thankz.
Reply 33
errmm what? sorry haha

is it going to be the university you want to go to? your first choice, its called firm. lol
I got rejected, and no reason given, slightly miffed but have mailed for an explanation... hope the other 4 don't go the same way..getting a bit jumpy now
Reply 35
Still waiting for a decision the wait is unbearable criminology and sociology .any one heard anything
Reply 36
Original post by Madame Ghegz

Original post by Madame Ghegz
PR and Media studies for me, waiting for an offer and gonna have to wait for their next open days in terms of accomadation!

My friend is going to be in her last year for PR and Media in September, good luck with the offer i hope you get it and if you do she might be able to help you?
not saying you need any help! just if you want any advice i can ask her :smile: shes doing really well i think sooo yeh...offer is there if you need it. Im hoping to go to Sheff Hallam too but to do Biology.

When did you apply? Iv had no offers yet
Reply 37
Original post by Aek-94

Original post by Aek-94
Hello people.

I'm planning on studying Poltics at SHU in 2012 but not sure where to live.

What are you applying for, and where are you planning to live?

Im hoping to do Biology at Sheff Hallam but not heard anything yet. Id like to live at Archways or Trigon but tbh anywhere with an en-suite is awesome!

do you have any favourites for accommodation?
Reply 38
yeh i couldnt decide which to choose so applied for both, got a mate applying for meng mech and another applying for materials. :smile:

lets hope if ur mate goes on the materials course he doesn't get my teacher, shes a newby, but thats not a problem so much as she is s**t lol. :eek:

I'm just on a foundation course so i wont be doing material science next year thank god or I'd consider transfering seriously.
Reply 39
Original post by skippy83
lets hope if ur mate goes on the materials course he doesn't get my teacher, shes a newby, but thats not a problem so much as she is s**t lol. :eek:

I'm just on a foundation course so i wont be doing material science next year thank god or I'd consider transfering seriously.

do you have any idea how mechanical engineering is at sheffield hallam? is it easy? are the teachers good? how much work do you get?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending